Anyone want to ride this week Barrie area

Muskoka cat guy

is that between railbed & hwy 11 ?

So far it is just in Midhurst off Pooles Rd. There are alot of Wheat fields this year. I noticed some more people running off the trail on the B103 past the Wheat field signs also. It would be a sad day to loose those 2 trails.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A warning for those looking to ride this weekend on the Sno Voyageurs trails. I just heard the groomers are down.  :(  I was out today and the B103, bottom end of the C and the B out to the beach were getting rough.

is that between railbed & hwy 11 ?

crap right where we stopped on sunday by golf course...the owner finally had enuff...what a shame

Oh crap!!  

Are you talking about the golf course that was open for lunch and dinner last year?

A warning for those looking to ride this weekend on the Sno Voyageurs trails. I just heard the groomers are down.  :(  I was out today and the B103, bottom end of the C and the B out to the beach were getting rough.

Oh crap!!  

Are you talking about the golf course that was open for lunch and dinner last year?

No not on the 2nd. It's over on Pooles Rd. in Midhurst.

PS The Shanty Bay Golf Course is not opening this year.

ouch...groomers ? guess new groomer has been dispatched ?

Archived