Anyone want to ride this week Barrie area

Muskoka cat guy

Revester are you off tomorrow?

RR

Nope back to work. I got almost 500 miles on since Friday though which I'm happy with.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So can we get a head count and a meeting place? Could alway meet at the grommet shack on the rail line.

RR

Yes sorry

10:00 am. Use the 24 hr clock at work. So I was going to unload at Pinegrove and hwy90 . Where are others unloading? This is a great place is coming from south. Can do a run to anywhere from there.

RR

I ll be meeting my buddy at 10 at b112b & 5 th line,we will be heading towards Collingwood area...I will pm my cell #

So that's the rail line along Simcoe in Oro right. I could meet you there as well if you want.

RR

So that's the rail line along Simcoe in Oro right. I could meet you there as well if you want.

RR

perfect...c u then

perfect...c u then

Unfortunately for Mr. & Mrs. Extreme we are out!! Catch you guys next time

I ll be meeting my buddy at 10 at b112b & 5 th line,we will be heading towards Collingwood area...I will pm my cell #

what time you guys planning

Cough cough. I'm going to try and make it.

Is there anywhere to park a truck and trailer over there. Looks like the bottom of the 1st line has a parking spot on the MOST map but the start of rail line is marked red on the ITG.

Is there anywhere to park a truck and trailer over there. Looks like the bottom of the 1st line has a parking spot on the MOST map but the start of rail line is marked red on the ITG.

there is parking there,i never used it but a few from here have

there is parking there,i never used it but a few from here have

Yep meeting Don there. See you in a bit.

blake...r u coming ?

Just seeing your message now. I would have been in like Flynn, but the back's still not ready.

Just seeing your message now. I would have been in like Flynn, but the back's still not ready.

Holy crap Blake were you napping?

LOL. No, but I admit that seven hours was a long time to neglect checking these forums.

LOL. No, but I admit that seven hours was a long time to neglect checking these forums.

I am guessing you know this already but just in case you don't, if you select follow this topic in the top right corner of the page you will get an email alert when there are updates. It works well if you are in your email all day for business. That way you don't need to go to the forum to check if there is an update on a topic of interest only to find there wasn't. Instead the system lets you know.

Welcome to OC Muldar :-)

Hello everyone. Where in the Barrie area is a good place to start from? Truck and trailer parking would be needed.

Lots of people unload at Snovoyageurs club house at 1359 snow valley road in minesing.

There is also parking at the groomer building on C trail.

Barrie locals may have other ideas.

I guess it depends where you are in Barrie and where you want to ride.

I am guessing you know this already but just in case you don't, if you select follow this topic in the top right corner of the page you will get an email alert when there are updates. It works well if you are in your email all day for business. That way you don't need to go to the forum to check if there is an update on a topic of interest only to find there wasn't. Instead the system lets you know.

I read all topics whenever I log in. Look at the batch several times a day usually.

Wouldn't want email reminders constantly coming in. It must work well for someone on a computer all day, though

There is also parking at hi-way 26 and 27

post-19706-0-56461700-1453421607_thumb.j

That is a great location. How big is the parking area? I'm sure it will be busy.

That hold about a dozen, so does the clubhouse and another dozen at the groomer shed. 

The B112B is closed due to people riding off trail in a wheat field. Smooth move.

Reroute is going to be completed on Saturday

The B112B is closed due to people riding off trail in a wheat field. Smooth move.

Reroute is going to be completed on Saturday

is that between railbed & hwy 11 ?

crap right where we stopped on sunday by golf course...the owner finally had enuff...what a shame

Archived