Anyone want to ride this week Barrie area

Muskoka cat guy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You might want to move this thread out of the buy & sell section & put in the general discussion section

Looking to go for a ride this week on weekday Barrie area

I may go for ride tomorrow,what time u thinking ?

Are the trails good in your neck of the woods WD?  I would hate to wash it and get it all mucked up again.  I know suck it up!!

Are the trails good in your neck of the woods WD?  I would hate to wash it and get it all mucked up again.  I know suck it up!!

snowing like crazy this morning,bill & I are going to head to Collingwood I think tomorrow.i will do drive by in truck later this aft

Are the trails good in your neck of the woods WD? I would hate to wash it and get it all mucked up again. I know suck it up!!

North end of d5 and south end of d9 look promising. Big squall yesterday followed line 86 pretty much. Durham has gone yellow along with teviotdale. I am sure fluff snow isn't going to setup well. But it is a start.

snowing like crazy this morning,bill & I are going to head to Collingwood I think tomorrow.i will do drive by in truck later this aft

Great, I will get my year end finished today just in case I need to truck up north.  Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!  Please keep me posted buddy.

North end of d5 and south end of d9 look promising. Big squall yesterday followed line 86 pretty much. Durham has gone yellow along with teviotdale. I am sure fluff snow isn't going to setup well. But it is a start.

I spoke with my bro this morning and he said they received 1 1/2 feet of snow yesterday in Hanover.  If we don't go to Barrie tomorrow we WILL go your way.  If we do go to Barrie area we will head out your way Sunday.  Keep us posted boys!!

somebody told me they saw Port Elgin area on the news late yesterday clearing 60+ cm of snow

I'm heading out tomorrow out of Barrie. Starting at the bottom of the rail line and Hwy 90. We've got lots of snow. I'll be leaving there around 1000 hrs if anyone wants to come. No destination planned yet.

RR

Snowin' and a blowin' when I left Barrie at noon. Should be lots of drifting in areas.

somebody told me they saw Port Elgin area on the news late yesterday clearing 60+ cm of snow

Auburn has thar much too. Squalling again today, so more is coming down, waterholes will be an issue for abit longer I bet.

Great, I will get my year end finished today just in case I need to truck up north. Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep me posted buddy.

I spoke with my bro this morning and he said

they received 1 1/2 feet of snow yesterday in

Hanover. If we don't go to Barrie tomorrow we

WILL go your way. If we do go to Barrie area

we will head out your way Sunday. Keep us

posted boys!!

Snow is too light to setup. Just really fluffy stuff. Imagine waterholes north of Hanover towards markdale area are still bad. Waiting until Sunday or early next week, might be a good idea. Barrie has at lest some base I hear.

I'm heading out tomorrow out of Barrie. Starting at the bottom of the rail line and Hwy 90. We've got lots of snow. I'll be leaving there around 1000 hrs if anyone wants to come. No destination planned yet.

RR

if you mean 10am by 1000 hrs...we are on same flight,trails in my vicinity have been groomed & look sweet.

if you mean 10am by 1000 hrs...we are on same flight,trails in my vicinity have been groomed & look sweet.

Looks like I better get packing and heading to Barrie. Hey  WhiteDragon or MuskokaMan or ravinrat give me an idea of where you guys would be heading to.  If we leave tomorrow in the wee hours of the morning we most likely won't make it to your area by 10am due to unloading our gear than sledding or trailering to Barrie.  Maybe we could hook up later like for lunch somewhere.  pm me if you can!!!

Snow is too light to setup. Just really fluffy stuff. Imagine waterholes north of Hanover towards markdale area are still bad. Waiting until Sunday or early next week, might be a good idea. Barrie has at lest some base I hear.

Thanks Viperules700 I really appreciate your info.  Faceman said the same.  Looks like we will try and head to D9 early next week then.  Looks like Barrie would be the choice this week. Thanks again

Be careful on the C trail.

There is a small creek that is not frozen over going through the Springwater golf course, was out last night and it was quite a surprise. Between Hendrie Road and Horseshoe Valley Road. 

Other than that, trails were decent.

Thanks Viperules700 I really appreciate your info.  Faceman said the same.  Looks like we will try and head to D9 early next week then.  Looks like Barrie would be the choice this week. Thanks again

Dee, I am going to ride the Kearney area Sunday morning, I think there will less traffic, Let me know if you are interested.

Dee, I am going to ride the Kearney area Sunday morning, I think there will less traffic, Let me know if you are interested.

may meet you sunday,trails groomed there ?

Be careful on the C trail.

There is a small creek that is not frozen over going through the Springwater golf course, was out last night and it was quite a surprise. Between Hendrie Road and Horseshoe Valley Road. 

Other than that, trails were decent.

thx for update & welcome to OC

may meet you sunday,trails groomed there ?

They have been and some fresh snow since the weekend, Looking at meeting at the Emsdale visitor centre by 9am.

Nunz

Today I did sno voyagers clubhouse to coldwater and over to midland. Then over to wasaga beach and back down rail line threw Elmvale, Phelpston and back to hwy 90 then back over to clubhouse. Even everything was family decent and what to be expected with fresh base. No real water expect the creek Deryk mentioned. Lots of drifts but if the groomers are out makes for snow to work with.

20160119_145836.jpg

20160119_141605.jpg

20160119_141611.jpg

20160119_121025.jpg

Yes sorry

10:00 am. Use the 24 hr clock at work. So I was going to unload at Pinegrove and hwy90 . Where are others unloading? This is a great place is coming from south. Can do a run to anywhere from there.

RR

Yes sorry

10:00 am. Use the 24 hr clock at work. So I was going to unload at Pinegrove and hwy90 . Where are others unloading? This is a great place is coming from south. Can do a run to anywhere from there.

RR

Guys parked on miller Rd today too.

So can we get a head count and a meeting place? Could alway meet at the grommet shack on the rail line.

RR

Revester are you off tomorrow?

RR

Archived