OCer ride Jan.17th 2016 Thanks to D8!!!

extreme600

First of all it was great to meet so many OCers today.  What a great bunch of people.  Everyone had miles of smiles!!!  Trails in D8 ranged from poor to good today.  But seriously due to the temps and the lack of snow so far the clubs deserve a HUGE PAT on their back for all the hard work they put into the trails.  We really appreciate everything you do.  We ran into a few wet spots so please be careful.  I would post pics but I need SuperG to approve first.  So here's a few pics from today.  Once I edit my video I will post the little water crossing from the day on the trail in the Midland area.  P.S.  Also thanks to Blake G for being such an awesome guy to take live pics of us at most road crossings!!!  He didn't sled today, but he did drive his truck and hung out with us.  Two thumbs up!!!

post-21220-0-71981400-1453077949_thumb.jpgpost-21220-0-33729900-1453078004_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-68469700-1453078025_thumb.jpgpost-21220-0-66737300-1453078046_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-67185600-1453077974_thumb.jpgpost-21220-0-17857200-1453078064_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-06080400-1453078165_thumb.jpgpost-21220-0-59538100-1453078195_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-94482400-1453078210_thumb.jpgpost-21220-0-17990700-1453078225_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-65461800-1453078263_thumb.jpgpost-21220-0-33204100-1453078283_thumb.jpg

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a fantastic day and you said it all!!! Was amazing to meet so many new great people and share the day. Can't wait for videos. Kudos not only to the groomers and clubs doing an amazing job but also to Blake g. Can't wait for videos and pics !!!! Thanks again all.

It was nice to put faces to the names of everybody today. The trails conditions will get better with some of the snow squalls over the next few days. Lets hope we get some cold weather so no one has to see Poo floating in water again.

It was nice to put faces to the names of everybody today. The trails conditions will get better with some of the snow squalls over the next few days. Lets hope we get some cold weather so no one has to see Poo floating in water again.

I have to ask... Whose Poo sled was floating in water

Thanks to everyone that came out today!! I can say it was one of my best days of riding, just knowing that we have met as a result of this forum is amazing..

Look forward to riding with everyone again very soon..

Super Glug

Says who???  LOL  You are the swift one aren't you?

I only took one picture today, before my battery died, and that was before I met up with Lilly and her chauffeur.

post-19706-0-92867100-1453086825_thumb.j

Maybe the film crew that was chasing us today has more.

was great to see old friends & meet some new ones,trails were ruff & tuff .but everyone was glad to be out riding.think out 15 riders,7 had brand new sleds.they all looked so pretty in the morning.but at end,looked like bunch of atv mud boggers.hope the railbed home was still nice & smooth...

lily had a great time too..see you all soon

Thanks to Nunz for getting the ball rolling on this ride, and to all the other great folks I enjoyed meeting again, or for the first time.

It was especially nice to see Yamaha Fan. He arrived at sunrise for his first ride of the season.

The sleds pulled out of the parking lot at 9:00 a.m. sharp, as planned. Extreme600 and MrExtreme600 joined in at Coldwater, and SuperG met us at Waubeshene. I used my truck to chase the group from Orillia to Waubeshene, and then Midland, where we caused the Boston Pizza to open a minute early by hanging around the front and banging on the door while smoking cigarettes. By 12:30 it was time for me to head home for my afternoon nap, while the warriors marched onward. 1 Yamaha, 1 Cat, 3 BRP's, and a two hundred thousand dollar Polaris flotilla (that's including the cost of onboard 2 stroke oil, and life jackets).

Here's a short video of several OC'ers meeting at the parking lot at the corner of Carlyon and Division Road in Orillia.

I'm pretty slow at editing (just like my sled riding). I plan to post another short video....

very nice,thx for sharing & coming out

Thanks to Nunz for getting the ball rolling on this ride, and to all the other great folks I enjoyed meeting again or anew.

I seem to be unable to get a thumbnail image to show up.......but here's the url........to a short video of several OC'ers meeting at the parking lot at the corner of Carlyon and Division Road in Orillia.

https://youtu.be/p-jTrmadFHY

I'm pretty slow at editing (just like my sled riding) but I should be able to post another short video tomorrow.

Dragon Lily!  I love it!

Good post and video Blake.  My video took 2 freakin hours to post.  Therefore the quality SUCKS, but I said what the heck I'm posting it anyways.  Showing how we got our sleds all shiny today.  LOL

Yes extreme600 i give you full approval and anyone else for that matter to see my parting of the seas. It was all in good fun and everyone finished the day without breaking down or sinking... 

It was great to meet all the OCers that I did(yamaha fan,blakeG,extreme team, D68,amendolen, white dragon with his special partner,nunz, fire, and many more. I had a great time and hope everyone else did too. I cant wait for another ride all together. 

Thanks to nunz for organizing a great ride an for BG for coming out even though you werent on sled it was great that you came out. 

Ciao for now all. :)

QUEEN rocks.

Your video looks excellent. The images and music go together well to convey the "ruff and tuff" action mentioned by WD !

Who was smart enough to have that nice tow strap?

And how did you get the YouTube video to display in your post? I could get only the url to display. Oh yes, my video also took over two hours to edit and post.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon, now that winter has no choice but to show itself.

You can just go to the video on youtube. Click on share.  Than hi-lite and copy the link below your video.  Than just paste it on your post.  Voila!!

I think it was White Dragon, not sure.  Tough guy.

Yes Queen rocks.  I find most of their music works for my videos.  LOL

You can just go to the video on youtube. Click on share.  Than hi-lite and copy the link below your video.  Than just paste it on your post.  Voila!!

hmmmmm,,,,,that;'s what I did, but it didn't work....

Looks like you guys had a blast. I would have loved to have joined you all but Cats can't swim! Lol or can they? Looks pretty good up there other than the obvious rough stuff.

Can't believe I missed out! Looked like you all had a blast! Hahaha! I would've loved to have water skipped those ponds!

I would have loved to get out and ride, especially meet up with everybody but as mentioned by someone else I am not so sure about swimming my brand new Cat just yet. With my luck it would be my sled getting pulled out of the slop by tow rope. I am hoping for the Seguin area for this coming weekend.

I would have loved to get out and ride, especially meet up with everybody but as mentioned by someone else I am not so sure about swimming my brand new Cat just yet. With my luck it would be my sled getting pulled out of the slop by tow rope. I am hoping for the Seguin area for this coming weekend.

Sounds good, I am thinking of spending Sunday in the Kearney area.

looks like puddle sinking to me

Archived