Holy Crap

Wildbill

Had to go get John this morning his van would not come in theroad. It looks like over 3 feet of snow fell in a very few hours. Snow was so deep I had to clear my truck doors before opening them. The snow was coming over the hood of my 2500 Dodge power Ram not a small truck . All I can say is Holy smokes 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky bastard ....

Bill - any idea how far north & south the streamers dumped a load?

Where about's were you? I heard Meaford got hit pretty hard last night with some lake effect.....

That would explain my sat internet being down.

Bill, might want to get your live camera fixed.  It tells a different picture.

Should be lots at the cabin. Perfect!

Great to hear, Bill.

Glad that southwest wind worked for you, lol.

Hmmmmmmm Bill must be still shoveling

I'm shaking my knee I'm going Parry Sound to my cottage on Friday and trails is still red even Park to Park trail is f... red :(

We got about a foot in Huntsville last night with more on the way...braap braap time Friday morning...

I'm shaking my knee I'm going Parry Sound to my cottage on Friday and trails is still red even Park to Park trail is f... red :(

Prior to yesterday's dump, there wasn't a lot of snow.  I am sure they are doing what they can and this will certainly help.

Send some this way. We only got a couple of inches.

Had to go get John this morning his van would not come in theroad. It looks like over 3 feet of snow fell in a very few hours. Snow was so deep I had to clear my truck doors before opening them. The snow was coming over the hood of my 2500 Dodge power Ram not a small truck . All I can say is Holy smokes 

There's an old phrase. Be careful what you ask for you just may get it. Looks like you got it. Trails all green by this afternoon? :D Just kidding... I know everyone is doing everything they can to get the trails ready. They want to ride just as much as anyone else if not more.

Our cottage is about 8 minutes from Bill...

post-21472-0-75849400-1452785816_thumb.jpeg

We got about a foot in Huntsville last night with more on the way...braap braap time Friday morning...

I watched the band hitting hard just to my north all night....ugh, we got rooked bad here around Mary lake/Port sydney.

The band finally moved southward quickly, and we only got 5 inches or so here.  Sucks that it was so close to me !    

Im happy to here it piled up better to the north of here, so at least that will get things moving along for the clubs to the north.

From Port Sydney southward we need more for sure tho.

Keep fingers crossed the warm weather for fri/sat is cool enough to be snow up here, if it rains again we will be back to square one.

Dan

I just googled Rosseau Road Powersports webcam and one of the results I got was pointing me to OntarioConditions.com

post-21351-0-94310400-1452786073_thumb.jpg

I clicked on the search result and it gave me a window that said the image would load shortly but my Java Player was outdated and may need an update. I clicked cancel and I had a pop up full window to cinematrix (cks) or similar. It didn't want to close. The download for the alleged Java install gave an unfamiliar source and pop ups for step by step screen shots on how to install. Java doesn't do that.

There may be some "infiltration" into ontarioconditions.com

THAT'S AWESOME I THINK THEY WILL WORK HARD TO GET SOME TRAILS OPEN BY THE WEEKEND.

KEEP FINGERS CROSSED WE SHOULD GET MORE SNOW ON FRIDAY.

Archived