Snow Squall watch is on!

FrostyTheSnowman

Love how you made sure that you update your mileage!!  LOL  Lucky guy.  Keep us posted on your area

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad news is big golf storm is bringing rain to southern Ontario Friday. Going to be ugly. Maybe it will change. We are currently on the wrong side of the storm track.

yeah... why not. I'm taking tomorrow off to ride the South Seguin trails... they had better be groomed

Like the new avitar

You never know... think back to some of the storms from the last couple of years that dumped much more than expected

I tend to think back to many great storms in the past lol

I sure will. Still more snow squalls all over that area and to the west towards Goderich and Kincardine. More should change colours today and tonight I would think...hope. I know clubs still have work to do but they're good at it!

I sure will. Still more snow squalls all over that area and to the west towards Goderich and Kincardine. More should change colours today and tonight I would think...hope. I know clubs still have work to do but they're good at it!

That's where I am! There were times you couldn't see across the street!

was nice to wake up to another 2 inches in KW this morning,

was sunny in Mississauga at first but now snowing.......most are complaining about it but I'm all smiles

That's where I am! There were times you couldn't see across the street!

Forty crick???? :lol:

Forty crick???? :lol:

Nope! The crick is burred! I just got home from work and wow did we get a lot of snow! That was one of the worst drives I have had since I started at the recycling company 8 years ago! Visibility was great until I hit the county road north of Clinton. I literally drove into a squall! It turned a ten minute drive into forty five minutes! I got stuck in the middle of the road in front of my driveway! There has to be 2 feet we got today!

I didn't make it out this morning to head for Durham. The sled is loaded and I see that the Teviotdale area has gone yellow. I'm about 1.5 hrs from there. I'd like to leave the house shortly. I know lots and lots of snow came down from the squalls. Just wondering if anyone around there can give some status on things and does anyone want to go for an afternoon ride??

Sounds serious.  Good luck.

Anybody in Harriston?!?! Breaking in new sled and coolant reservoir has emptied itself! And I mean empty. Has come out the overflow tubes it looks like.

Sounds like a major leak or big air pocket. Reservoir wouldn't piss itself dry. Maybe a hose came off some where. Look around the heat exchangers in tunnel and around the front. Good luck!

The groomers are just starting to get out north and west of Kitchener-Waterloo. They have to make their first packing run and then decide if there is enough snow to open the trails limited. There are some water holes still open in spots that will take a bit to freeze over. New Dundee and south sounds like it is still pretty thin and will be a bit before they can open. The Dundee groomer is supposed to be coming up to the Baden area to do a first pass on the trails today. It appears it might be a day or so before decisions are made. Looking at the trail from my laneway it is pretty skimpy and the snow isn't exactly packing. One guy in Tim's said his son was horny to get his sled out last night and it cost him an A-arm.

I will be shocked if they open the Baden trails. Most fields are now wind blown. Suppose to get more snow on Wednesday so maybe that will stick to the fields.

All seems good now. Without taking the hood off it was difficult to see the bottom of the reservoir. Had some in it still. It took 1l of coolant and so far seems ok. Air pocket most likely. Temps have been fine the entire time as well. Other than that....lots and LOTS of fresh pow pow everywhere!!! No low snow conditions out here. Having a coffee at tims in Palmerston then head back to Teviotdale to load up and go home.

All seems good now. Without taking the hood off it was difficult to see the bottom of the reservoir. Had some in it still. It took 1l of coolant and so far seems ok. Air pocket most likely. Temps have been fine the entire time as well. Other than that....lots and LOTS of fresh pow pow everywhere!!! No low snow conditions out here. Having a coffee at tims in Palmerston then head back to Teviotdale to load up and go home.

Glad to hear its ok and you are ok.

Nunz

All seems good now. Without taking the hood off it was difficult to see the bottom of the reservoir. Had some in it still. It took 1l of coolant and so far seems ok. Air pocket most likely. Temps

have been fine the entire time as well. Other

than that....lots and LOTS of fresh pow pow

everywhere!!! No low snow conditions out here.

Having a coffee at tims in Palmerston then head

back to Teviotdale to load up and go home.

Sounds like the trails are terrible! At lest you got your sled fixed. When you heading back up. Start at truck stop?

Archived