Snow Squall watch is on!

FrostyTheSnowman

From Mt Forest to Owen Sound and Hanover to Kincardine all have a watch in effect starting Sunday. I'm hoping tonight's rain stays west over Lake Huron and does a bypass.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The snow dance is working!

It extends south of Hanover to Listowel.  Here's hoping to get some more open in D9

They are just saying the temps and winds will be ideal for snow squalls into Monday and again on Tuesday. The ground has thawed and water is flowing, so going to need some cold temps before anything can get groomed. Wait and see!

well i'm setting in mount forest waiting for the temps to drop. hoping this is the one to kick off the sledding yr "fingers crossed"

Our first ride last year was Jan/11th and we had to drive up to Dundalk to drop. Here's hoping you guys get dumped on and our first ride will be next weekend!!!

nothing but rain and green grass near the Toronto airport

Its still hovering above freezing for most places. Wait til it drops below freezing…. squalls should fire up quickly because its windy and coming from the west. I'm in Hamilton so I don't care if it doesn't snow here lol No trails for about 25 miles around me. I drive everywhere to drop. Teviotdale, Mt Forest areas usually. Last few years I could jump on in Ariss or Burford in less than a 30 minute dr. 

It is starting here now.

no accumulation in durham ,swamps are now full of water,will be nasty 

are the trails open yet????????????????????????  why not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah... why not. I'm taking tomorrow off to ride the South Seguin trails... they had better be groomed

have fun we sell skis 

Nah... I'll patiently wait for the clubs to do what they do so well and when the trails are ready I will head out. I'm not into beating up my sled let alone when it is still new. I know the volunteers are itching to ride as much as anyone if not more and will do whatever they can to get the trails available as fast as they can.

Big tip of the helmet to all the clubs and all the volunteers

Heard Sauble Beach could get up to 35 cms......too bad the whole province couldn't get that.

Heard Sauble Beach could get up to 35 cms......too bad the whole province couldn't get that.

You never know... think back to some of the storms from the last couple of years that dumped much more than expected

Archived