Snow Squall watch is on!

FrostyTheSnowman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya. I dropped at the truck stop.

How far south does snow go?

All seems good now. Without taking the hood off it was difficult to see the bottom of the reservoir. Had some in it still. It took 1l of coolant and so far seems ok. Air pocket most likely. Temps have been fine the entire time as well. Other than that....lots and LOTS of fresh pow pow everywhere!!! No low snow conditions out here. Having a coffee at tims in Palmerston then head back to Teviotdale to load up and go home.

Glad you are OK.

Too windy to stop and take a lot of pics. But here's one near a tree line out of the wind.

Wow!  You must have puked a lot of coolant.  Your sled is all GREEN!!!! :puke:  :lmao:

Fergus are trails will be awhile still it looks like. Could see where some groomers had been out but some plowed fields look rough still. That's what I could see on my way up hwy 7

Glad you are OK.

Wow! You must have puked a lot of coolant. Your sled is all GREEN!!!! :puke::lmao:

Haha. At least it didn't blow any junks lol.

Thanks to everyone with their quick replies today. It's easy to get worried quick when you're out there on your own and not sure if you got lucky number 13 sled off the production line or not and its a lemon...or a lime. We all know it can happen to any new sled. No other issues today other than too much snow for a trail machine. Lots of drift jumping on the trail. It was more like boondocking for most of it so I didn't really get a feel for the handling and performance. It doesn't turn worth a bluff in the deep fluff (not much flotation) with the stock skis and I wasn't expecting it too. Cobra track did well though. I'm happy with it so far. Approx 40 miles on now.

Again... Thank you all that answered so quick. It was like I wasn't alone out there although I was. You're all good people here on the OC. Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Well leave it till March 1st for the south to get a real snow storm lol

Archived