Update on possible trail availability for the Dorset area

Old Sledder

Thanks for the update!

Sno

This type of update is worth its weight in gold. Great work!!

It would be nice if there was more clubs / areas that did this.

I love his updates everyweek....Great people there that obviously love the sport...

As a shameless self promoter of my club, that is marketing gold!! A simple, informative way to reach out to your permit holders!!

Livin' 

I nominate Ron Post to do similar broadcasts from Housey's Rapids, cigarette in hand.

Come on snow !!!

Thanks for the update

Wow! That was as informative as any snowmobile show on tv. More so, because it's timely information.

Thanks for taking the time to film, edit and share. 

Lookin' forward to riding in that area later this year.

I am now a YouTube subscriber to his channel. Great use of media to inform the snowmobiling masses. Well Done

It would be nice if there was more clubs / areas that did this.

He is a great ambassador for that area, has been since they took over MTH.

I do not think he is affiliated with the clubs, but his business relies on sledders, just as much as all the local business' do as well.....so he promotes it for the entire ASC/TP region.

The number of hits his site gets in the winter is crazy!!

Nice update. Love the positive straight up trail report. Hopefully the weather doesn't get to warm up there. Quick thaw followed by a freeze, might help setup a firm base.

Great report! I am looking forward to the weekly updates.

Great info. Was thinking on heading up that way with the sled to do some camping

RR

Latest from Don....

Not what we want to hear but good solid advice from someone local who tells it like it is. The only thing... god help us the weekend that things really start to open up. All that pent up desire will probably make for a lot of congestion on the trails and all the snowcross wannabes will be out if full force so remember to either ride mid week for those that can and post your pictures OR be careful out there on the bends and hill crests. You just know there will be people on your side of the trail coming at you.

I can see he was afraid to tell everyone the bad news. He was standing much further away from the camera this time like we were all going to throw beers bottles at him! lol. THIS SUCKS! Better luck next weekend. It will make for a good base though.

Great reporting for the last couple years from Don.

Trails in the ASC, Huntsville and TP area don't usually open till mid January.

Seems like a typical average start to me. We have been blessed the last two years. Lets hope we get some late March riding...

Seems like a typical average start to me. We have been blessed the last two years. Lets hope we get some late March riding...

I agree the the usual start and I'm hoping for March riding somewhere this side of Thunder Bay.

Archived