ACCOMMODATIONS IN PEMBROKE/ PETAWAWA

barberch

Looking for info on the best place to stay in this area. Like to have a decent spot, gas nearby and preferably food within walking distance. This would be for in a couple of weeks....

Quality Inn in Petawawa is across the road from TOP A. There's a Best Western & Holiday Inn @ the junction of highways 17 & 41 on the south side of Pembroke. TOP B is across the road from them. There is an Irving Big Stop @ the intersection. Short cab ride to downtown restaurants.

Holiday Inn Pembroke was awesome last year. Newly constructed - ideal if travelling with Zsa Zsa.

I still think Pettawawa is more convenient. Lookin' at staying at their Quality Inn this year.

The Quality Inn here in Petawawa is so convenient to the trail, food,(Kelsey's) and yamaha dealer, pretty much all in the same parking lot as  the hotel, several gas stations, also Pete's skidoo dealer just down the trail/road a few mins. There were sledder's staying there this past weekend.   

At least a dozen sleds parked at the Quality Inn tonight.  Pretty popular spot.  

I have stayed at the Quality Inn in Petawawa. Nice modern hotel. Kelsey's restaurant within walking distance in the same parking lot. Trail right across the road and within range of several loops.

I have stayed at the Quality Inn in Petawawa. Nice modern hotel. Kelsey's restaurant within walking distance in the same parking lot. Trail right across the road and within range of severa

l loops.

X2. It is an awesome spot!

Archived