Lost FXR gloves Saturday! B103 south of Haliburton

Hey Everyone, I managed to loose a new pair of FXR gloves (size XL) on saturday Jan 2nd around 1:30-2pm.

I was able to find the hat that also flew out of my bag, but the gloves were picked up unfortunately

If you happened to pick them up please shoot me a message at jmurray24@live.com

I'll buy whomever a case of beer if returned

Thanks!

Jake

Welcome to the forum Jake. I found a pair of leather gloves on Chandos last winter if your interested. ;-)

Jake, Welcome to the forum and I hope you get the gloves back.

Welcome to the forum Jake! I road the rail trail just a bit this weekend but didn't see them. Hopefully they were found by an OCer, as I know a few of us were out there!!

Livin'

I've found stuff on the trail over the years but never anything worthwhile like a pair of gloves. Usually beer empties. Hopefully someone finds your gloves and gets them back to you.

I did the same thing - forgot to zip and strap my bag shut.  I lost brand new mitts, hat, tools, a thermos and more, on Twin Mountain trails.  Luckily, Nadine Nicholas (TMSC secretary and all-around sledding ambassador) was out riding that day and happened to be behind us.  She gathered up all my stuff and took time to post it here and on Twin Mountains FaceBook site.  Very nice of her!  Don't give up hope yet Jake.  Sledders are honest folk.  

Found a pack sack from a MI sledder south of Cochrane 1 trip. The owner had her DL in it. Turned the pack in @ the OPP station. Later got a phone message from the owner's hubby, thanking me for finding it.

Found a battered tank bag on TOP A near Kap. Salvaged a Fiskars folding saw,

http://www.fiskars.ca/Products/Yard-and-Garden/Pruning-Saws-and-Tools/Power-Tooth-R-Sliding-Pruning-Saw

Easy to pack & handy for cutting limbs on the trail. The blade is sharpened steel w/ ground steel, not stamped teeth.

4 of us rode from Kinmount to Hali and back yesterday and didn't see anything.

Hopefully an OC'er picked them up and will se your post

Archived