B110- Markdale to Owen Sound- yellow

Faceman

Our newly brushed rail line the B110 is open limited from Markdale to Boston Pizza in Owen Sound. Working on the rest of the rail line to Dundalk.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great work... tip of the helmet to all the volunteers.

Keep up the good work. Really looking forward to when the trails start opening up in D9.

Welcome to OC Brady,  :right_on:

Can't wait to ride in District nine again!!! Yippee

Can't wait to ride in District nine again!!! Yippee

I'd glady host a ride in my area!

let us know when and were

If we ever get snow!

Welcome to OC Brady, :right_on:

Thanks. I probably should have joined the fourm sooner but better late than never.

Thanks. I probably should have joined the fourm sooner but better late than never.

glad to see some riders closer to the south, welcome to the forum

Welcome

If we ever get snow!

Really no snow there yet. Figured the wind would be bring it in today!

Ran the trail early today it was in good condition. Did 60 miles

I'd glady host a ride in my area!

Keep us posted.  I LOVE riding the area.  Getting to know the trails pretty good there now.  Sister lives in Wiarton and my brother lives in Neustadt.  Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate the work done to open the small stretch from markdale up. I ran it sat evening and conditions were soft pack with about 5 " of fluff. The few that had been down just rode the middle, so myself and my buddie did our best trying to take it easy and widen the trail knowing Sunday would probably be busy. Ran up there again Sunday with the family, and my of my what a differance a day makes. Lol we got up there late in the day. Around 130. Passed a bunch of trailers leaving and about 7 trailers in the staging area. Most people were still just riding the middle but by than some snirt was starting to show through and skis were slappin rocks non stop. Trail conditions got better the closer we got to Owen sound. Passed a bunch of sleds, and all were pretty good when passing others. Slowed right down and everyone was respectful. No throttle jockey flybys thankfully.

Let's all hope the snowmachine off the lake keeps up, cause dammit it was great to get out.

Good friend lives on a farm just outside Flesherton. If they get a bit more snow I just may have to call up and reserve my room for the weekend. He doesn't know yet he may be doing a B&B.

Closed due to common sense!

God only knows that is in short supply at times. With the bit of moisture in the forecast and then more cold and snow for next week it just may be what the doctor ordered. Make a good solid base then let the snow machine on the big lake start pumping it out.

God only knows that is in short supply at times. With the bit of moisture in the forecast and then more cold and snow for next week it just may be what the doctor ordered. Make a good solid base then let the snow machine on the big lake start pumping it out.

Cup 1/2 full thinking...I like it!! Here's hoping the lake effect kicks it into high gear!!!

Cup 1/2 full thinking...I like it!! Here's hoping the lake effect kicks it into high gear!!!

Just prey the rain doesn't come. If we get the 50 mm's that is forecasted to hit Saturday and into Sunday, be no frost left in the ground.

Just prey the rain doesn't come. If we get the 50 mm's that is forecasted to hit Saturday and into Sunday, be no frost left in the ground.

Which God do you PREY to??    The golden chicken.   Man, it must be depressing being around you, glass isn't even half full. 

Archived