New Years in Monts Valin

Nunz

Great pics, it was nice meeting you and Carm, I'm sure we will see u guys again, what a great place and amazing views. Thanks for sharing your pics.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice pics! Welcome to the forum!

X2 ...

RogerApex my group was there Boxing Day to 30th and we enjoyed riding Monts Valin for early riding. We are riding the whole Saguaney area for late ride. We're starting in Quebec City Mar 6 and saddle baging the area for 6 days riding. Had this trip already booked and now even more excited to return to this area, after experiencing it.

@bunker I'll keep that in mind. We have a few trips planned and that will be one of our last. Happy riding!

Hey roger glad you guys had a great ride! Can't wait to go back.

Nunz..... Ha ha ha. Wait. You won't bruise my ego but I do worry about yours when the xr takes you out. I'll repeat it again shorty vs long track and not on hard pack I mean I'm kinda handicapped. Look forward to lots of rematches.... The new work had made a world of difference and my center spring was also broken. I now have a new spring, clutch kit, and header lets line them up again. Lol. I'm happy to win or lose cause it's just so much damn fun !

Like I said be happy to chase you all year it's a blast.

Archived