Helmets??

shawnj

I think that BlakeG and Slomo made this post entertaining. Thanks, guyz, for saving this from blah. :-)

Are you kidding! I'll see the Ram logo while driving up north with wife, share Slomo's comparison, and 'you know, you know' - 

that's how the fight began.

Not even touching Blake's Mr. Pointy Potato Head board game (at least that's what we call it  :wub: ).

Too funny.

Are you kidding! I'll see the Ram logo while driving up north with wife, share Slomo's comparison, and 'you know, you know' - 

that's how the fight began.

Not even touching Blake's Mr. Pointy Potato Head board game (at least that's what we call it  :wub: ).

Too funny.

Hmmmm...advertising logos seem to have an effect on you Canuck....remember you mentioned at some point something about the next time you visit Canadian Tire....yes, STG my friend....I wait until all the good information has been posted, and once that is done have a little fun.

post-19713-0-12951200-1452556381_thumb.j

BTW - I have found a unique way to use my BV2S helmet which involves getting rid of the plastic mask and using a combination of three 1/4 inch pieces of mouse rubber (old style computer mouse pads) to regulate incoming air according to external temperature. I'll post again when I have some pictures. Now go back to starring at the picture above.

Hmmmm...advertising logos seem to have an effect on you Canuck....remember you mentioned at some point something about the next time you visit Canadian Tire....yes, STG my friend....I wait until all the good information has been posted, and once that is done have a little fun.attachicon.gifctlogo.jpgBTW - I have found a unique way to use my BV2S helmet which involves getting rid of the plastic mask and using a combination of three 1/4 inch pieces of mouse rubber (old style computer mouse pads) to regulate incoming air according to external temperature. I'll post again when I have some pictures. Now go back to starring at the picture above.

According to an earlier post, another member is using Vaseline on his rubber.

Don't even include me in this fiasco ... you skanks are on your own ....

pregnancy test bought at the dollar store... open the box.... paper inside reads if the condom was bought here too you're pregnant

This post almost seems out of place now, but,

We got a helmet for her finally .

LOL

That was probably that other forum you lurk on....

Archived