B103 Reroute

reevester

I see the B103 has been rerouted more to the south of Innisfil going up the 6th line rather then McKay road. Have to go into Thornton now. Kind of  bummer for me because of my location, I will have to get in touch with the local club but I'm sure its because of trespassing on fields in the area. Luckily I'm only a couple hundred yards from simcoe and can just buzz across kempenfelt to rail line in Shanty bay or north up the lakes.  :wacko:

Rumour has it that they are going to be removing the bridge at the 400 breaking access to the other side of the 400. Just like they have done at the 11th Bradford West Gwil.

RR

Rumour has it that they are going to be removing the bridge at the 400 breaking access to the other side of the 400. Just like they have done at the 11th Bradford West Gwil.

RR

Hmm....I know they are doing the 4th line bridge of Innisfil too but not till next spring/summer I heard. They both are pretty old.

I also heard the 10th will be an off on to aliiviate the larger trucks off Mapleview. Only rumours though.

RR

We also have to address the B103 where it crosses Hwy 90 near Alliston. The 4 laning will screw things up. Supposedly we will have a tunnel farther west than the existing crossing.

At least tunnels are safe.

RR

• 1 month later...

Anybody know if the B103 between Holly Trail and 90 is ridable? 

I know there are tracks on the Holy Trail but has anybody used it?

Want to head out from my driveway tonight but if those trails suck then I will head up to Miller.

Archived