OFSC - PTS

RAM

Anyone else having difficulties entering year 2000 sleds as Season Permits?  I'm getting an error "Seasonal permit is not valid for this vehicle year".  Classics are 1999 or older.

Anyone else having difficulties entering year 2000 sleds as Season Permits? I'm getting an error "Seasonal permit is not

valid for this vehicle year

". Classics are 1999 or older.

Try buying a classic and so if that works!

If you are trying to buy a Classic permit for a 2000 sled which it seems you are then the website is correct 1999 or older. Holding at 99 until 2019 when classic is a 20 year old sled

Do  you even know what the PTS is????

ONL, you understand what he wrote? There is very little that is grammatical correct. I cannot determine what he meant. 

We have a club trying to key a Seasonal Permit for a 2000 sled. The error message is "Seasonal permit is not valid for this model year vehicle. "

PTS is investigating.

Yes, Big Pete that is what Ram was referring to. He is the Treasurer for HCSA and is entering paid permits NOT trying to buy one. He has probably already brought this to the attention of D6. As always, thanks for the replies. Ram or I will post the outcome as soon as we know.

Livin'

Big Pete - thanks, you read my post correctly.  I will wait until I hear from the District or OFSC.

The OFSC - PTS (Permit Tracking System) has acknowledged this issue and they are working on a resolution.  If you're adding permits for your club and you get this issue, hold off with the entry until we hear back from them,

02Sled mentioned it above.

A classic permit historically was for sleds 15 years or older BUT that is changing for only sleds 20 years old. To implement they are holding at 1999 sleds as the last year to qualify until 2019. By that year the 1999's will be 20 years old.

Therefore a 2000 sled will not qualify until 2020

Archived