another new bridge for HCSA !!

HCSA is pleased to announce another new bridge for the 2015/2016 season. The two bridges on trail #9 are complete, and a new bridge is slated to be ready for this season on trail #4. for more details go to http://www.hcsa.ca Watch for more big news next week re trail improvements.

Livin'

Great news!  Keep up the good work!

Great news!  Keep up the good work!

X2 tell your team we say thank you

permit $, maybe some grant $ and lots of volunteer hours showing great results... I wish more people realized what goes into providing the trails.... keep up the great work guys

X2 tell your team we say thank you

X3!!! Thanks Livin and company!!

Wow that's great news for the club to receive that amount of money! That flood did cause a lot of damage to a lot of stuff in the area. Glad we got a good grant to help with that trail. Again great job livin keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...

Bridge was put in place today, (steel structure) and looks like decking tomorrow!! This one came together fast!! Only a year??!!

Really, that is break neck speed. I'm happy.

Livin'

Bridge was put in place today, (steel structure) and looks like decking tomorrow!! This one came together fast!! Only a year??!!

Really, that is break neck speed. I'm happy.

Livin'

where and what did it replace 

The old Bridge behind the cemetery, actually not that old but poorly built IMHO. Keeps us off the road.

Livin'

Bridge was decked and railed on Saturday!! Thanks to the Volunteers that got this done. All we need is snow...

Livin'

Archived