2016 New Sled Thread

500ssman

Looks like a very capable sled, BP. I really like the clutching on my 550 Adventure 155. Nice and smooth at low speeds, all the way up to top speed of 70 mph plus. Perfect for riding off trail and very good on trail also. I am very glad I bought mine. I imagine yours is the same. Enjoy!

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like a very capable sled, BP. I really like the clutching on my 550 Adventure 155. Nice and smooth at low speeds, all the way up to top speed of 70 mph plus. Perfect for riding off trail and very good on trail also. I am very glad I bought mine. I imagine yours is the same. Enjoy!

So far so good. Really like the ride, and yeah, the clutching is awesome. my only pet peeve so far is the complete lack of any place to store ANYTHING. Love the big wide skis ( except when trying to put it on the trailer lol). I am very happy so far. Can't wait to get it out of "break in mode" and have some fun.

BP

New polaris look great.

Nice ride Glenn!! Congrats.

finally picked up the new sled...

20160109_155803_zpswgfwbwgz.jpg

Nice!! Really impressed with the axys platform so far. 

Nice lookn sled WD

• 3 weeks later...

We Picked up my Nephews Scott new sled today  :D  dropped off our 2 other machines to get serviced and get them ready We    do not think we are going to make the Free Weekend in Quebec this year.

We are planning to go a few weeks later this year because of the lack of snow and trail openings and buy a 3 day pass in Quebec and then do our loop around.

Zrtkat & Crew

20160125_143643_zpsmwhdi8hn.jpg

i love the all black nice sled he picked

X2 congratulations guys

Picked up a new sled for the wife. 2016 Yamaha Vector X-TX. She needs the power steering and the YCCT throttle by wire will be good for her arthritis.

Got a smokin deal from Espanola. $12,000 plus $400 for studs.

Dealer delivered it to Barrie (was coming down here anyway).

Now, just waiting for more snow to try it out.

post-20542-0-49276000-1453838957_thumb.jpg

Picked up a new sled for the wife. 2016 Yamaha Vector X-TX. She needs the power steering and the YCCT throttle by wire will be good for her arthritis.

Got a smokin deal from Espanola. $12,000 plus $400 for studs.

Dealer delivered it to Barrie (was coming down here anyway).

Now, just waiting for more snow to try it out.

attachicon.gifIMG_20160124_133612.jpg

very nice barry,bet you can do no wrong now...congrats

Congratulations to your wife. I curious how the power steering is. I've never heard anybody say one way or the other about the feel of the steering.

Congrats on your sled purchase, Was it Trail Side Sports you bought it from? We had a great experience dealing with them.

Congratulations to your wife. I curious how the power steering is. I've never heard anybody say one way or the other about the feel of the steering.

Power steering is sweeeeeet!

^^ I agree. It makes the sled feel 100 lbs lighter.

Congratulations Bearcat on your new purchase. $12000 is a very good price . I didn't know that Yamaha changed the throttle leaver in 2016. Let us know what you think of it.

Congratulations!  She'll love it!

I stole a 2015 Vector LTX last weekend, and found out it was an excellent sled.

Congrats on your sled purchase, Was it Trail Side Sports you bought it from? We had a great experience dealing with them.

Yes. Kevin was awesome to deal with. He's moving a lot of Polaris with their 0% financing, but Yamaha market slow.

^^ I agree. It makes the sled feel 100 lbs lighter.

Congratulations Bearcat on your new purchase. $12000 is a very good price . I didn't know that Yamaha changed the throttle leaver in 2016. Let us know what you think of it.

The Vector got the new throttle, and a complete internal upgrade of the 1049 motor. Yamaha decided not to put the upgraded motor & throttle in the Yamacat models. For this season at least, the Vector has the best power package.

We Picked up my Nephews Scott new sled today :D dropped off our 2 other machines to get serviced and get them ready We do not think we are going to make the Free Weekend in Quebec this year.

We are planning to go a few weeks later this year because of the lack of snow and trail openings and buy a 3 day pass in Quebec and then do our loop around.

Zrtkat & Crew

20160125_143643_zpsmwhdi8hn.jpg

Awesome black Cat!!

2016 SkiDoo Renegade X. Before and after sled wrap by Mario Design in Barrie

post-19762-0-56925900-1453918054_thumb.j

post-19762-0-65348200-1453918070_thumb.j

2016 SkiDoo Renegade X. Before and after sled wrap by Mario Design in Barrie

Looks totally different! Amazing how much it pops with the multi colour scheme. How much does the warp cost? No way to go back to the black for resale, ie does it peel off with special equipment?

Looks totally different! Amazing how much it pops with the multi colour scheme. How much does the warp cost? No way to go back to the black for resale, ie does it peel off with special equipment?

The wrap costs approx $450 installed - it depends on what you have done. If you want the tunnel done as well it costs a bit more. It is a special vinyl wrap that can easily be removed for resale and go back to the stock decals for the sled no problem without harm to the finish underneath. I would have them professionally remove it though. I also liked the all black theme, it was a tough decision to do it - but I have always wanted to wrap a sled and this year because it was all black was an easier decision than with my 2013 gade that had a lot of yellow on it. I wanted to incorporate pink into it because I ride with the Kelly Shires Snow Run - but also wanted some yellow there too...I think they did a great job combining the colours I was going for. Below is a head on pic of what the front looks like

post-19762-0-57973500-1453929373_thumb.j

They did a great job! I actually like the pink scheme. Different for sure.

Looks great, love the wrap....Nice...

Archived