Looking for Used Sled

monte1214

Scouting for a Used sled for a friend...

He's looking for something in the $5500-$7000 range, and he doesn't want anything over or near 10,000kms. 

It should be within about an hour's drive of Whitby/Oshawa. (He doesn't want to drive all over the place looking at sleds)   

I've been searching Kijiji, so I don't need to see links to ads. Thanks though.

He's looking more for info for sleds at Dealers, or anyone that knows of anyone that may be trading something in soon. 

Any leads would be helpful, and are appreciated.

I deal at HB cycle in Lindsay. Just picked up our new ones from there, not sure what they got for used but give them a call. Don't think its too far a drive.

Livin'

Thanks Livin!

Which brand is he looking at? Should be lots of used sleds coming in.

Leaning towards Doo, but not being too picky. 

Just something in the $5500-$7000 range, and he doesn't want anything over or near 10,000kms. 

I have a 2007 iq 600 short track, that I might be parting with if I can find a new one. Only ridden by my retired father. He is 70 now. Sled has never seen full throttle and is in amazing shape for year. Think it has 12,000 kms though. Last 600 we had 22,000 kms before selling it. Miles aren't everything!

Check out sleddepot.ca. They are in coboconk and deal mostly trade-ins from Quebec. They also go over the sleds in detail before you buy. I stopped in there a couple weeks ago and was quite impressed.

I have a 2008 Arctic Cat TZ1 LXR for sale.

Every option available except NO TURBO

2up Heated Seats,Bars.Throttle,Premium Guage Package,Sirius Satelite Radio hook up and Dock,Sled to sled and Driver to Passenger Communication,Tank Bag,Windshield Bag,Saddle Bags,Remote Start,Auto Engine Warm up,Cat Premium Cover 3,600 miles

$5,995.00

Serviced,Turn Key operation,New Sliders

Orillia

PM me or call at work 8AM to 5PM 705-326-1480

I have a 2008 Arctic Cat TZ1 LXR for sale.

Every option available except NO TURBO

2up Heated Seats,Bars.Throttle,Premium Guage Package,Sirius Satelite Radio hook up and Dock,Sled to sled and Driver to Passenger Communication,Tank Bag,Windshield Bag,Saddle Bags,Remote Start,Auto Engine Warm up,Cat Premium Cover 3,600 miles

$5,995.00

Serviced,Turn Key operation,New Sliders

Orillia

PM me or call at work 8AM to 5PM 705-326-1480

I've seen this sled and it is in mint condition... Whoever buys it will be very happy with it, plus the guy that owns it is a real great guy...

Scouting for a Used sled for a friend...

He's looking for something in the $5500-$7000 range, and he doesn't want anything over or near 10,000kms. 

It should be within about an hour's drive of Whitby/Oshawa. (He doesn't want to drive all over the place looking at sleds)   

I've been searching Kijiji, so I don't need to see links to ads. Thanks though.

He's looking more for info for sleds at Dealers, or anyone that knows of anyone that may be trading something in soon. 

Any leads would be helpful, and are appreciated.

Did you check Sleddealers.ca ? http://www.sleddealers.ca/     That's where I'm looking... Looking for one for the wife.

Leaning towards Doo, but not being too picky. 

Just something in the $5500-$7000 range, and he doesn't want anything over or near 10,000kms. 

I have a 2014 Indy 550 with 380 km used only to get to the ice shack, electric start, woodys gold digger studs, 141 track, $6250

Ed are you getting out or upgrading? I hope to get out for an early ride with you again this year!

Monte, Check your messages.

Nunz

Hi blake I sold the cottage on georgian bay and we used that sled to run the ice when there was no snow that sled is air cooled , the liquid cooled sleds over heat without snow

Early season ride would good ,but it won t be the fist week of dec this year judging by todays weather

My neighbour is selling a SXR700. It is show room clean...I am trying to justify buying it. Your friend will not be disappointed .

My neighbour is selling a SXR700. It is show room clean...I am trying to justify buying it. Your friend will not be disappointed .

Srx like an 02?

Srx like an 02?

SXR 700 triple. Not triple triple. I will have to ask him pertaining to the year. 

SXR 700 triple. Not triple triple. I will have to ask him pertaining to the year.

Red head tripples sx 700 no r I believe!

Archived