NRSA Season 2015/2016

In Stoneiffe myself for the weekend. Going on the poker run in the morning. Should be a great day!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three of us are heading up to Stonecliffe for the poker run today I be riding with a Skidoo Renegade (Black), 2 up Arctic Cat Z1!  So hopefully see you on the trail.

Currently grooming operations have stopped due to the warm weather. Spring running is here, so please use caution and check the OFSC interactive map for current conditions.

Are the trails holding up to this warm weather?

I'm hoping to get a run in on the weekend.

I have not been out on the trail since Monday afternoon, they were not bad but with the warm weather and rain yesterday, it is spring riding.  NRSA trails will going limited today on the OFSC interactive map.  I have friend who is talking of going out for a ride today, so I will ask him how the trails were.  Hope this helps.

I'm thinking about unloading in Stonecliffe and hopefully hitting the "Bowtie" loop.  I've got to test out a couple of things on my sled before summerizing it.

Any info would be great, thanks.

I had a report from a sledder on NRSA trails today, he said that they were not bad but it is spring conditions and he was glad he went.  More warm weather tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. 

NRSA trails are CLOSED for the season!  A big THANK YOU to our landowners and volunteers for helping to make another successful sledding season!

Archived