Online Permit Sales

Blake G

The OFSC online countdown clock to "buy your permits online" clicked down to the last seconds just before midnight. At the witching hour it suddenly reset and showed nine hours remaining until permits become available. Lunchbag letdown.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OFSC online countdown clock to "buy your permits online" clicked down to the last seconds just before midnight. At the witching hour it suddenly reset and showed nine hours remaining until permits become available. Lunchbag letdown.

They have to wait for someone to get into the office and update the website.... they could use some programming help to automate a script to make that happen I guess.

At about 7 last night it showed me 14 hrs till sale time

Today was payday, may as well order mine tonight. Only getting one this year. The 380 only saw one day on the trail last year. So ill just run a daily or weekend pass on it.

At about 7 last night it showed me 14 hrs till sale time

Maybe I should have been wearing my glasses.

My old 1996 is ready to roll, online purchasing is so easy, under 2 minutes.

First stop is going to be our new 80' bridge over the North River on A112A.

My wife absolutely hated crossing the ice there with the constant open water only a few feet away.  I'll have to borrow a sled to take her out there.

Thanks to MNR/NTC/OFSC/Algonquin Bridge/RanDon Crane & Leasing and our faithful Trail Perit buyers who support NBSC.

Ordered mine today too. It won't be too long now

Carmen

Quick and painless especially at 2:00 AM. Two permits on their way

Same pricing as last year!

Same pricing as last year!

With half of the patroling too. Makes you wonder if more people will roll the dice and ride without one. Numbers will tell the story. Maybe we can figure out early sales by permit numbers coming in soon.

With half of the patroling too. Makes you wonder if more people will roll the dice and ride without one. Numbers will tell the story. Maybe we can figure out early sales by permit numbers coming in

To be honest, my group was getting stopped so much it was starting to get annoying. People just wana ride, not be bothered 5x a day. It's good and bad IMO...

With half of the patroling too. Makes you wonder if more people will roll the dice and ride without one. Numbers will tell the story. Maybe we can figure out early sales by permit numbers coming in soon.

Did you finish drinking the glass half empty???????????????

a nice positive post once again derailed..and I'm trying to be polite here. Put on a TP vest and solve all of D5's problems!

ORDER ID: ORD-00786​

a nice positive post once again derailed..and I'm trying to be polite here. Put on a TP vest and solve all of D5's problems!

Impossible, that would mean actually volunteering and actually doing something constructive!

With half of the patroling too. Makes you wonder if more people will roll the dice and ride without one. Numbers will tell the story. Maybe we can figure out early sales by permit numbers coming in

To be honest, my group was getting stopped so much it was starting to get annoying. People just wana ride, not be bothered 5x a day. It's good and bad IMO...

Was someone actually asking you to stop or was TP at the side of the trail and you just slowed down enough so they could see the permit you don't actually stop and you are on your way?

I do ask the sleds that hide the permits behind the windshield or on the cowling pointing straight up toward the sky instead of the centre bottom edge of the windshield which is where it is supposed to be

ame="Baylaker" post="195046" timestamp="1443830753"]

Was someone actually asking you to stop or was TP at the side of the trail and you just slowed down enough so they could see the permit you don't actually stop and you are on your way?

I do ask the sleds that hide the permits behind the windshield or on the cowling pointing straight up toward the sky instead of the centre bottom edge of the windshield which is where it is supposed to be

OPP and TP were stopping us, more so the OPP. Stopping us and asking for license, registration etc. like I say, it's good that their out checking and making sure people are legit, but man it does suck being interrupted all the time...

I got stopped twice last year, once was a roll through the other wanted to see insurance paperwork. Less then 5 minutes total for a 1000kms of riding. I'm ok with that.

Got mine and happy to pay the 180 for an awesome trail system.If you dirt bike or atv ,you know how great this trail system is compared to them .Let it snow !

I woke up to an email saying my permits have been shipped.... should have them any day now. The sleds get delivered to me on the 22nd and then I'm ready to go.

I woke up to an email saying my permits have been shipped.... should have them any day now. The sleds get delivered to me on the 22nd and then I'm ready to go.

X2

Archived