Wing Night Friday October 2

Blackstar

Friday October 2 will be our first wing night for the 2015-16 sledding season. 

St Clements Clubhouse located at 3100 Hergott Rd, St Clements.

We start at 5:00pm and go to 10:00pm.

$10 for an order of large wings.

Everyone is welcome. Come out and meet friends both old and new.

Plenty of Parking.

Check out our website for directions.

St Clements Website

Do you think that you may have enough wings or do you think you may run out. You guys do a great job of wing night over there.

You tell me how many people are coming and I'll tell you if we will run out of wings or not.... :D

I can tell you that we ordered more wings for this wing night than we did last October. Last October we ran out.

That is the hard part.Do you stock high then have too much and are having to store it or dispose of it or have too little and have people disappointed and make less fund raising money?Good luck with wing night.

X2! It is early in season they can store the rest. Good luck I may make it out.

That is the hard part.Do you stock high then have too much and are having to store it or dispose of it or have too little and have people disappointed and make less fund raising money?

Good luck with wing night.

For October of 2012, we sold 140 orders. October of 2014 we sold 230 orders. That's a heck of a jump that nobody predicted.

In a perfect world we'd havea few left overs but still not run out. Its more work for the volunteers to bag the extra. A few pounds is not so bad but we have had nights where there was 150 lbs left over.

It is tough for sure. All the club can do is go with averages. Good luck thisfriday.

My mouth is watering already. The official start of the sled season around here is the first wing night.

Way to go! Have a great night.

Where's the report on how the night went? Beat any previous year records?

Must have been real busy   They had some dude out as a parking attendant.

Good to hear. I know it takes allot of funds to keep the lights and heat on there, for us fellow sledders. Glad to see the nigh is another success.

Where's the report on how the night went? Beat any previous year records?

Down on sales form last year but still an above average night. Nice steady pace from 5-8pm.

Must have been real busy   They had some dude out as a parking attendant.

Eddie is always out there at the start of the night to park the cars and trucks and keep the area organized.

Good to see ya Nick.

I was saying to him how it looked like a used car lot. All the pick ups on one side, the mini vans and SUV another area and the cars separate too.  He was saying your club has been out getting some trail changes cleared too. Way to go.  Was good to catch up with your "VIP" guests too.  Try and see you next month,  but.....GO RANGERS!!!

I was saying to him how it looked like a used car lot. All the pick ups on one side, the mini vans and SUV another area and the cars separate too.  He was saying your club has been out getting some trail changes cleared too. Way to go.  Was good to catch up with your "VIP" guests too.  Try and see you next month,  but.....GO RANGERS!!!

Ya, I wasn't involved with that. I think they rerouted that section of trail at Boomer Line where it was always wet. Had to cut a few trees.

Archived