Wanted: 25' enclosed trailer

yamaha06

Looking for a 25' enclosed trailer, drive on drive off, needs to be in good shape with no rotted panels, preferably no dents. Looking to spend around the $5000 mark.

If anyone knows of anyone looking to sell a trailer let me know.

Thanks

check well underneath they rot out like wild 

Thanks, I have noticed.  There is probably nothing that can be done once the frame starts to rot?

Thanks, I have noticed.  There is probably nothing that can be done once the frame starts to rot?

We replaced the entire frame in our Pace it is not easy but as we already owned the trailer it was best 

i may have a trailer you are looking for.

Please PM me for more details and pictures

Red Green

We replaced the entire frame in our Pace it is not easy but as we already owned the trailer it was best

Was it a steel frame. Mine Is all aluminum underneath. No issue with rot after four years and about 15,000 kms of towing.

It was and is steel 15yrs old and over 100000 km

That is longer then most vehicles, so you did ok.

Anyone know a good place to take a trailer to get repaneled?

Anyone know a good place to take a trailer to get repaneled?

Saunders in St Jacobs is good with trailer repairs, family run business if you are close by.

Saunders in St Jacobs is good with trailer repairs, family run business if you are close by.

X2  We bought a used camper trailer there this spring, went back twice with some small issues, never got a bill for either of them.  I would recommend them to anyone.  http://www.sauderscamping.com/

Archived