Snowcrest Riders Customized Clothing Now Available

gator

Snowcrest Riders is pleased to announce the availability of customized clothing. Donations to the club can get you a great piece of clothing customized with the name of your favourite club on it.

Take a look at the attached file that will give you complete details on the clothing and how you can donate to get the clothing of your choice.

SnowcrestClothingForms-RevisedApril202015.pdf

I saw the sample clothing at the Snowcrest volunteer get-together a few weeks ago. Good looking stuff.

what company is providing the clothing?

Victoria's Secret is providing the Sled Friendly Lingerie.  Blake will model some fashions at the golf tournament. 

The http://www.igra.com/   is providing much of the other items.  I will model the assless chaps at the golf tournament.  \\

For all you people who haven't signed up for the golf, please do so.  It is a great day, with lots of great people, and all of the proceeds go directly to our trails !!!!

Victoria's Secret is providing the Sled Friendly Lingerie.  Blake will model some fashions at the golf tournament. 

The http://www.igra.com/   is providing much of the other items.  I will model the assless chaps at the golf tournament.  \\

For all you people who haven't signed up for the golf, please do so.  It is a great day, with lots of great people, and all of the proceeds go directly to our trails !!!!

that could make some (most) stay away from the tournament 

See you Friday STG, should be a great day.....myself and the Navigator of the bush whacking trees will be there..

See if you can find my ball up in the Maple tree where you cross the ravine.lol

Yes,I am that great of a golfer.

Does your ball happen it look like a nut?

See if you can find my ball up in the Maple tree where you cross the ravine.lol

Yes,I am that great of a golfer.

Sounds good, I will look for it, That's where most of my drives land anyways...

Golf is not my game... I gave it a college try long ago and was out about 5 times and gave up the day I hit a friends cow in the head with a ball.

Maybe we should hire a kid to climb the tree.We might make a fortune selling used golf balls.

That and a scuba diver for all the ones that go into the ponds...

lol

Nunz,I don't think the scuba divers feel like dealing with quicksand.Most balls don't float in water or mud.Besides,if the balls take on water then they are just like hitting a fence post when you hit them with a golf club.

Golf is not my game... I gave it a college try long ago and was out about 5 times and gave up the day I hit a friends cow in the head with a ball.

Golf is not my game either because my accuracy is about the same as yours.I live across the road from a pretty exclusive golf course where golfers pay huge membership fees and they don't golf any better than you and I.Sometimes I think that I have more golf balls on my property than the golf course does.

Golf is not my game either because my accuracy is about the same as yours.I live across the road from a pretty exclusive golf course where golfers pay huge membership fees and they don't golf any better than you and I.Sometimes I think that I have more golf balls on my property than the golf course does.

You get many broken windows? For me the last game was at a course just west of hwy 50 north of 7. Not there anymore. Countryside Dr was on the south side of the course. The fairway ran parallel to the road and on the other side of the road was the farm field of cows. I hit the ball, heard a loud mooo and saw a cow running toward the barn.

I've always known there are balls at the bottom of those ponds but I have often wondered how many clubs and bags are in there as well. I never understood how people would call golf relaxing when I saw some of the frustration displayed on a course.

You're an ASS!!   :oops:

You get many broken windows? For me the last game was at a course just west of hwy 50 north of 7. Not there anymore. Countryside Dr was on the south side of the course. The fairway ran parallel to the road and on the other side of the road was the farm field of cows. I hit the ball, heard a loud mooo and saw a cow running toward the barn.

I've always known there are balls at the bottom of those ponds but I have often wondered how many clubs and bags are in there as well. I never understood how people would call golf relaxing when I saw some of the frustration displayed on a course.

No broken windows.My house is over 1000 feet back from the road(golf course).Not sure how my neighbor out front does with broken windows.He is right on the road across from a green.I haven't talked to him for a while.

Ditto on your second statement.I have seen golfers drive balls across the road on to my property at my kids when they were younger because of the noise from my ATV.That is when my temper and bad words came out.Then there was a trip over to the clubhouse to talk to the golf pro.That was ugly.

I'm starting to wonder if there are any Arctic Cat owners who can actually golf.

I'm starting to wonder if there are any Arctic Cat owners who can actually golf.

why would they want to... they already have a full life

Fixing their sleds?

No... you're mistaken... riding their sleds in winter, thinking about riding their sleds in summer with a good measure of boating and fishing thrown in. Oh.... and working on the honey-do list during the summer that doesn't get looked at during sled season.

Blake,O2,gator,I don't think the sled you ride defines whether you can play golf. With the rain today,I wonder if the name is now "Whack Duck". Miserable day for golf.

That was Saturday right? A short distance away in Wasaga Beach a cloudy morning start and by 11:00 the sun was out. Port Severn from noon on hot and sunny right through until the evening.

It must have been a Gravenhurst thing but I'll bet everyone had a great time regardless.

Archived