Pick-up Box Liners

Nunz

Hi guys, If anyone of you are in need of a Liner, Please me know as soon as possible, We have about 30 of them at work for various makes and models, All it will cost you is a coffee, XL triple triple.... They are in good condition and most have never been used.

Cheers boys!!

Nunz

Hi guys, If anyone of you are in need of a Liner, Please me know as soon as possible, We have about 30 of them at work for various makes and models, All it will cost you is a coffee, XL triple triple.... They are in good condition and most have never been used.

Cheers boys!!

Nunz

Great for trailer ski guides people!

Holey cow Nunz, you coming up this way before winter ?  Can you keep me a couple or 3 ?  I've got about a bazillion uses for some !!!  

Have beer, will share ... wink wink !!!  

Denis, we will be in Sudbury in September to pick up Karen's sled. We could meet u there bring them with us. Let me know...

Ummm ..... 6 hours to Sudbury .... then back  ... lol !  If I'm in the neighbourhood I'll let you know ....  :P

Hey nunz, bring a couple up with ya when you come, I'll take them.

Hey nunz, bring a couple up with ya when you come, I'll take them.

Will do buddy... I will put them aside for you.

See you in September!!!

if you got one for a 03 3500 dodge 8ft box i'll come and get it

Lucky, I honestly have no idea what vehicles they will fit, There is some for a dodge I know that, You would need to come a sort through them and see if one fits, They want them all gone in a couple of weeks though.

Nunz

BTW Nunz, I'm Mad at you.

If I had not stopped at Trail side for you in the spring I would not be going back and forth for Yamaha Parts.

The people there are very good to deal with so far !!

Dam you

BTW Nunz, I'm Mad at you.

If I had not stopped at Trail side for you in the spring I would not be going back and forth for Yamaha Parts.

The people there are very good to deal with so far !!

Dam you

Lol...What did you buy? I thought you were getting a 16 Polaris sled.... new quad? bike?

It's ok if you are mad at me, just need to get in line first though, I've put your box liners aside for you already bud.

Take care..

I have a 2000 V star 1100 that need a few things.

The guys in Sudbury are not great to deal with.

I seem to be traveling back and forth to the soo more often than to north bay, besides Trail Side is on my way to camp on the island

Archived