Snowcrest Riders Annual Golf Tournament 2015

2bsledding

Welcome to golf Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile Club.pdf

SNOWCREST RIDERS ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT

Come on out and have a GREAT time with friends!
On Friday June 12, 2015 at Lake St. George Golf Course, registration begins at 11:30pm, tee off at 1pm. Cost $135.00 per person includes a light lunch, 18 holes of golf, golf cart, and a delicious steak dinner. Prizes, draws, and there will be some AWESOME prizes up for grabs for our hole-in-one holes. There will also be prizes for longest drives and closest to the pin. Please RSVP by June 10, 2015, pre-registration is strongly urged.
Would you like to be a part of the tournament but aren’t interested in golf? We are looking for prize donations and volunteers to assist with the tournament. Please contact us at snowcrest@vianet.ca to either donate or to volunteer, we are currently in need of gift certificates or items for prizes as well as 2 volunteer hole spotters and 2 registration assistants- be sure to let us know if you’d like to help. It’s a fun day out with your club!’

Golf Registration Form is attached: 

Ok, so I've played in every one of these damn tournaments since their inception. Sign up, people. Prizes are great, the auction is great, the supper is great, the beer is well priced, the cart girl interaction violated my parole, I was going to put the bartender in my Will, but I realized I had already given her all my money. Golf? I have no idea, but there are lots of jokes about my game.

who cares? Sign up now. Book a foursome and, based on my experience the last few years, you will have a blast!

I'm in if anyone else is interested.. Plus the chance to get the mouse to autograph my golf bag will be once in a lifetime.. Lol.. Looking forward to seeing some of u guys out there.

Ok, so I've played in every one of these damn tournaments since their inception. Sign up, people. Prizes are great, the auction is great, the supper is great, the beer is well priced, the cart girl interaction violated my parole, I was going to put the bartender in my Will, but I realized I had already given her all my money. Golf? I have no idea, but there are lots of jokes about my game.

who cares? Sign up now. Book a foursome and, based on my experience the last few years, you will have a blast!

• 4 weeks later...

How many others are playing ?   

If you need registration forms or other information, let me know and I'll send !  

Just because you all know I'm going to win doesn't mean you shouldn't come out and enjoy yourselves !

Myself and the Navigator are planning on it...

See you there!!

• 3 weeks later...

Have fun boys and girls. I really wish I could join you. Post some pics of the event for us to see.

Looks like the weather is going to cooperate for the golfers. Sunshine and temps in the mid 20's. Have a great time. I just remebered a classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cpPtcCTL3k

"We're gonna be shooting some game called golf"

Thanks for the morning chuckle, 02Sled.

"He got 4 birdies yesterday".

Too funny.

Here is a couple of pics from yesterday's tournament...Wet rainy day but still fun anyways..

post-22609-0-11222800-1434200760_thumb.jpg

post-22609-0-63749900-1434200772_thumb.jpg

Is he eating a butter tart?

Not a butter tart but it was pretty close to it.. Meal was really good, plus I won $137.50 in the putting contest.. Woot woot woot!!!

Is someone giving the finger to the photographer?

post-22473-0-02891300-1434248692_thumb.jpg

Looking for snow.

post-22473-0-55985300-1434248706_thumb.jpg

Archived