Who went to Chicopee today?

Paul Yarek

I went it was okay I like the horseshoe valley better I hear it was real cold there yesterday.

I went sat,the wind was cold,good racing .

I was there both day's helping a friend whose son races in the 120 classes. Dave Joanis from Cochrane Ontario who races Pro on the ISOC Circuit in the U.S. Won all his heat races and both finals Saturday and Sunday. The sun was out both day's but the wind picked up Sunday afternoon and it got colder quickly. Ric Wilson (4C) who drove the groomer all weekend long did an excellent  job of keeping the race course in great shape. On to Horseshoe where I hope to be just a spectator again and enjoy a much steeper course. Going to have to empty out the rest of the seasons Sleeding Funds to be able to afford the food and beverages at Horseshoe!    

That Wilson any relative to the boy raced I think something to do with London Recreation??

Yes thats his son Devin, Ric (4C was his racing number) retired from racing last season, he was the Canadian Pro Champion for several years and was sponsored like his son by London Recreation. He ran the groomer and raced on a lot of weekends during his career. If there's a Canadian Snowmobile Hall of Fame he should definitely be in it.

Archived