Thanks for the memories

Yamaha Fan

Well....my season is over and I must get back to work this weekend. My first ride was on the last weekend of January from Midhurst to Penetang to Midland to Coldwater.

February....winter really took off, which led to memorable rides out of Gravenhurst to different places. I had the opportunity to meet some of the area's finest snowmobilers :icon_photo:  at the Pancake Breakfast and Two Club Ride. Thanks to BlakeG, 02Sled, White Dragon, Canuck, thetorches, AlBo and all the others I met on those rides.

I went for solo rides from Uxbridge to Fenelon Falls via sunderland, cannington heading south to Lindsay and Port Perry Club House. I did the RAP alone too...it's good to stop for as long as you want on these rides and enjoy the scenery.

Well....SnowVoyageurs, SnowCrest, Baxter, HOOSC and PPSC did an outstanding job on the trails.

BlakeG and 02Sled among others should be awarded for their organising efforts for making club rides possible and inclusive. Their leadership qualities are enviable.

So long until next season. Whenever I return to Canadian Soil I'd be sure to check into this site. It's the best.

Cheers.

Ty

It was great meeting you as well. Your enthusiasm and "Vector" knowledge greatly assisted some Baxter riders. Have a great summer and see you next year.

Kudos to 02Sled and Blake G for bringing together 2 clubs for a ride.

ty

glad you enjoyed the trails...it was a pleasure to meet & ride with you,until next yr be safe.

do you ride bikes during summer ?

glenn

ty

glad you enjoyed the trails...it was a pleasure to meet & ride with you,until next yr be safe.

do you ride bikes during summer ?

glenn

Sorry......I used to when I was young :hyper: er  but I'm not that much in Canada. My job takes me to different countries constantly. When I do return to Canada, I take cargo to different Ontario Locations (make some more money) and I like camping and astronomy now at this stage in my life (also chatting with flight attendants :drool2: .)

I usually get 2 mths off from work (Pilots Union Contracts) so I take them in winter to Snowmobile...but there is also down time after so many flights....that's when I get back home to do the other stuff I like.

Take care until we meet again.

Cheers.

Ty

Great meeting and riding with you Ty.... have a great summer and look forward to a repeat of this season next winter. Just an earlier start.

Ty, it was a pleasure every time. Fly safely, so we can meet again.

Great post Ty! Hope we can connect on the trails next year. You are right about O2 and Blake - great ambassadors of the sport and they deserve accolades for the efforts they put in this year to make D7 a great place to ride.

ps. Remember me if you have excess flight attendants

pps. Saturday Night Live will soon be featuring a skit involving 2 guys in Highway Flagman attire.

Hello Ty, it was nice to meet and ride with you. Sorry we never got out for a night ride, but i never got out midweek, the last couple of weeks. Maybe next year. Safe flying.

Great post Ty! Hope we can connect on the trails next year. You are right about O2 and Blake - great ambassadors of the sport and they deserve accolades for the efforts they put in this year to make D7 a great place to ride.

ps. Remember me if you have excess flight attendants

pps. Saturday Night Live will soon be featuring a skit involving 2 guys in Highway Flagman attire.

Hey STG... aren't you married? No flight attendants for you. The last flight I was on was into Los Angeles. The flight attendants were all guys except for one "older" woman who would have made Mrs. Doubtfire look good. Be careful what you ask for you just may get it.

guy sitting at an airport bar in Atlanta noticed a beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself, "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant.

But which airline does she work for?" Hoping to gain her attention, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta Slogan, "Love to fly and it shows?"

She gave him a blank, confused stare and he immediately thought to himself, "Nope, not Delta."

A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. He leaned towards her again, "Something special in the air?" She gave him the same confused look.

He mentally kicked himself, and scratched American Airlines off the list. Next he tried the United slogan, "I would really love to fly your friendly skies?"

This time the woman savagely turned on him, "What the F**k do you want?"

The man smiled, then slumped back in his chair, and said.... "Ahhh, Air Canada!"

guy sitting at an airport bar in Atlanta noticed a beautiful woman sitting next to him. He thought to himself, "Wow, she's so gorgeous she must be a flight attendant.

But which airline does she work for?" Hoping to gain her attention, he leaned towards her and uttered the Delta Slogan, "Love to fly and it shows?"

She gave him a blank, confused stare and he immediately thought to himself, "Nope, not Delta."

A moment later, another slogan popped into his head. He leaned towards her again, "Something special in the air?" She gave him the same confused look.

He mentally kicked himself, and scratched American Airlines off the list. Next he tried the United slogan, "I would really love to fly your friendly skies?"

This time the woman savagely turned on him, "What the F**k do you want?"

The man smiled, then slumped back in his chair, and said.... "Ahhh, Air Canada!"

ok that is funny 

Hey STG... aren't you married? No flight attendants for you. The last flight I was on was into Los Angeles. The flight attendants were all guys except for one "older" woman who would have made Mrs. Doubtfire look good. Be careful what you ask for you just may get it.

you were comparing? must have been a boring flight 

you were comparing? must have been a boring flight 

Toronto to LA is a long flight. I was hoping to find a good looking flight attendant so kept my eyes open for one but it never happened. Since we are talking about flying... what is the big deal about having your seat in the "upright" position for take off and landing.... it only has about 2 inches of movement front to back

Toronto to LA is a long flight. I was hoping to find a good looking flight attendant so kept my eyes open for one but it never happened. Since we are talking about flying... what is the big deal about having your seat in the "upright" position for take off and landing.... it only has about 2 inches of movement front to back

Its not about you, it the person behind you.  You maybe comfortable with spooning, but they are not.

Best regards to everyone and thanks for the well wishes until next Winter.

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go....

.....  taxi's waiting, blowing his horn

.........leaving on a jet plane.......  

Well I'm actually flying out tonight.....and snowmobiling is out of my system for now.  Leaving you guys with a clip in a Plane Hanger with some good looking flight attendants....    Cheers everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ScjucUV8v0

Great video Ty...

• 6 months later...

Thought I'd revive this thread to update you guys.

Had Radical Prostatectomy on September 30th @ 8 am. I was up and walking next day groggy. Home recovering Saturday morning attached to catheter. Remove staples on Friday 9th and catheter on Thursday 15th.

I seem to be lucky so far. Bought my Trail Pass already

On another note, my Yamaha dealer is now an Artic Cat dealer (Pickering Motorsport )

I would like to service my sled at a Yamaha dealer. I live in Pickering. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the update, Ty. One step at a time, I guess. Keep us posted. We will see you soon.

It was great meeting you last year at the ride organized by 02Sled and Blake G. Didn't click on your link (airplane hanger) until today and now have a new nickname for Blake G - "Candyman".

To a speedy recovery and future trailside gatherings. 

On another note, my Yamaha dealer is now an Artic Cat dealer (Pickering Motorsport )

I would like to service my sled at a Yamaha dealer. I live in Pickering. Any suggestions?

Snow City is not that far. On Kennedy south of the 401

Had Radical Prostatectomy on September 30th @ 8 am. I was up and walking next day groggy. Home recovering Saturday morning attached to catheter. Remove staples on Friday 9th and catheter on Thursday 15th.

I'll have the diagnosis on my condition by November 20th Keeping my fingers crossed.

I would like updates on Prostate Cancer rides this coming winter so that I can take part.

To everyone. ..thanks for your wellwishes and support. I hope to ride with everyone once again.

Hoping you get better, Looking forward to meeting you this year...

We have gone the Prostate ride the past couple of years and will be there again, Steve and company puts on a great weekend with the Snowcrest crew...See you there for sure..

Nunz

I'll have the diagnosis on my condition by November 20th Keeping my fingers crossed.

I would like updates on Prostate Cancer rides this coming winter so that I can take part.

To everyone. ..thanks for your wellwishes and support. I hope to ride with everyone once again.

Good attitude! That will help you win 

Archived