Getting boring with all these perfect trails in District 7 & 8

extreme600

NOT!!!!!!!!!  OMG seriously folks this is an unbelievable year.  Some people are still posting negative crap which I literally HATE!!!   Especially when all the clubs, groomers, volunteers and landowners do so much for us.  First of all I wish people would seriously learn to respect other peoples property, signs, wildlife and pedestrians.

Here are a few pictures of the beauty trails we were able to enjoy this past week.  Just plain awesome once again.  Special shout out to the people who look after trail #4 for snowcrest and the #204 for Orillia.  These trails are used by us every time we are up in our area to access all the other beauty trails.  For the past 6 weeks they have been mainly 10/10 and the worst day was an 8/10.  So THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh snap I can't seem to upload my pics!!!  I will have to come back later.

post-21220-0-90739600-1425675354_thumb.jpg

post-21220-0-72967500-1425675645_thumb.jpg

Beautiful!

Yes thank you so much to all volunteers, groomers and landowners!! Also a shout out to mother nature for two good winters in a row for sledding! ;)

Yes I agree. Another year of great trail maintenance. Trail 204 was groomed to perfection on Thursday and I almost felt bad for riding on it.

We were off to a late start but once we were underway... wow... great season, great conditions and it's not over yet...

We were off to a late start but once we were underway... wow... great season, great conditions and it's not over yet...

I like your post!!  Will hold you to that one.  LOL

Yes I agree. Another year of great trail maintenance. Trail 204 was groomed to perfection on Thursday and I almost felt bad for riding on it.

For gosh sakes ride on it.Me and the team didn't build it for the coyotes to chase deer on it.

For gosh sakes ride on it.Me and the team didn't build it for the coyotes to chase deer on it.

You worked on Trail 204? I want to have your children !!!

Oh, wait.....is that not something one says on a snowmobile forum?

Ok,..how about I just hug you in a manly way ?

I will pass STG.I don't swing that way.lol

LMAO  Believe me even if you did it would be HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to pass on that offer.  

On a serious note.  Thanks for the great work you people do and did on that trail.  It is greatly used by us and many more people for sure!!!

Archived