Time Change

bozskagg

Clocks go forward this weekend.

Wow...where did the time go?

Goes faster as you get older.  Should be the opposite.

Goes faster as you get older.  Should be the opposite.

Andy Rooney said... life is like a roll of toilet paper... the older it gets the faster it goes.

Don't forget to change the batteries on your smoke detector this weekend as well when you change your clocks.

Remember:

CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS CHANGE YOUR BATTERIES!

Change the batteries in your battery powered smoke alarms, even some of the newer hard wired ones have battery backups. Pick up some 9 volts and make the change.

I have a theory about the time change that goes against the conventional thinking. Everyone says that we lose an hour of sleep in the spring because the time changes in the wee hours of Sunday morning and therefore feel more tired. But I usually sleep for the same number of hours, just wake up an hour later according to the clock so I loose an hour of 'awake time'. Opposite happens in the fall, I sleep the same number of hours but gain one 'awake hour' so feel more tired Monday morning. Unless you set your alarm Sunday morning seems you should feel more rested when you Spring Forward. 

Remember:

CHANGE YOUR CLOCKS CHANGE YOUR BATTERIES!

Change the batteries in your battery powered smoke alarms, even some of the newer hard wired ones have battery backups. Pick up some 9 volts and make the change.

And do not use cheap batteries by the good ones you are worth the extra 

Bill you always have good advice

And do not use cheap batteries by the good ones you are worth the extra

Rayovac are awesome batteries! Lol!

Ugh... I'm getting up at 330am for work right now... I'm going to be grumpy Sunday Morning :)

Ugh... I'm getting up at 330am for work right now... I'm going to be grumpy Sunday Morning :)

Getting up at 4:30am, (which would have be 3:30am) to sled from St Jacobs to Dorset sunday, and back on Monday. So I will be tired, but I'm not going to be grumpy ;)

I let you know what dwarf I will be sunday morning; either hungry or sleazy ;)

Get home before the sap starts to run    UMMMM  syrup    pancakes  ice cream ...

i seen a couple guys out tapping the trees yesterday

Archived