Shout out to Matt @ MaN Services Shelburne

Farmerboy

Fellow OC member and I planned a trip to leave by sled from Georgian Downs south of Barrie and stay last night in Fergus. 60km into the ride on 322 trail south of Creemore, my buddy stops me and hands me an idler that just came off my sled. Upon closer inspection, it was the top idler that bolts just under running boards. Bolt was gone, idler fell out and suspension was dropped and riding on track. Figured the day and our weekend was done.

While my buddy rides back to get truck I studied the trail map and saw a sponsor named MaN Services just east of Shelburne. I called and asked if they could rescue/pickup sled. Matt said they typically could but he didn't have the trailer that day but were open till 2pm.

Long story, but buddy gets-back with truck, we call Matt again and when we got there around 1:30pm he took my sled right in, put it on a hoist, found some needed parts and got us fixed up. Also let us leave the truck/trailer there so we could jump back onto the trails and continue our trip.

Two great days, 420km in.....all thanks to Matts help.

That is awesome news!!! Good for you guys and great for Matt to help you out.

good story - got that name burned into my head for future reference

Yep I can say these guys are a very service driven company of people.

Two weeks ago I also had an issue with the thump under my left foot.

I replaced the belt with a new one I had.

Well the next weekend we were riding and it came to mind that I didn't have a spare belt

So I phoned these guys and they had a belt for me. When I showed up I explained about the thump I was feeling. They took my sled it right away and replaced the bearing. I ended up also buying a set of mirrors as well. Overall was really impressed with the service and people there. A big thumbs up to these guys

Thanks

Yep I can say these guys are a very service driven company of people.

Two weeks ago I also had an issue with the thump under my left foot.

I replaced the belt with a new one I had.

Well the next weekend we were riding and it came to mind that I didn't have a spare belt

So I phoned these guys and they had a belt for me. When I showed up I explained about the thump I was feeling. They took my sled it right away and replaced the bearing. I ended up also buying a set of mirrors as well. Overall was really impressed with the service and people there. A big thumbs up to these guys

Thanks

very good 

Great story. Thanks for sharing

Nice to hear these kinds of things happening. Really when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all. Anybody can sell you a part, anybody can wrench it on for you. The real difference comes down to the level of knowing the right parts to sell you, how to wrench it on properly and the most important the service you get when there. I will go out of my way to get to the guy who makes you feel valued as a customer every time.

Nice to hear these kinds of things happening. Really when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all. Anybody can sell you a part, anybody can wrench it on for you. The real difference comes down to the level of knowing the right parts to sell you, how to wrench it on properly and the most important the service you get when there. I will go out of my way to get to the guy who makes you feel valued as a customer every time.

X2

Nice to hear these kinds of things happening. Really when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all. Anybody can sell you a part, anybody can wrench it on for you. The real difference comes down to the level of knowing the right parts to sell you, how to wrench it on properly and the most important the service you get when there. I will go out of my way to get to the guy who makes you feel valued as a customer every time.[/quote

X3.

Also bought a new belt while there as an extra thank-you for the help

Archived