friday's ride with blake,bill,carter & wd

white dragon

met blake,bill & carter on b105c,we headed up to c towards basslake house

20150227_114258_zpssig6i6hz.jpg

never been to basslake house before,nice place & good food.the trails up to there were excellent

20150227_132834_zpsi0v9zfx6.jpg

about 30 sleds there for lunch today

20150227_132855_zpspnunfybc.jpg

from here on blake lead us thru lakes,off trails & odd road.was a great ride

to be continued

We're certainly into the prime of winter riding, aren't we. Great trails everywhere this week. Let' s hope it lasts. Thanks for the invitation today. It is always great riding with you guys. More to come.

Just packing the miles on Blake. It sure was a nice day.

RR

ok,not really sure of exact route but think we jumped on to lake joseph & rode it alittle ways down to trail,blake then took us to hilltop view

20150227_142357_zpsfwquqg5s.jpg

was pretty nice view

20150227_142347_zpshcymzfxz.jpg

20150227_142342_zpsqce1nvhc.jpg

from here we jumped on to lake muskoka & travelled down to gravenhurst in no time,lakes were in great shape,no drifts

this is where blake broke off & we continued down the 204 which was in great shape.was a great day sledding as usual,thx for the lead again blake,always a blast.

today the gang heads toward wasaga bch & area...

Good report. Blake you are correct. This is prime time and let's hope it stays a little while longer. I can't believe how every trail we have been on in each district the trails have been top notch. Another great year of sledding out there. Thanks to all the groomers, volunteers and land owners. I love bass lake restaurant. That is the way to do it. Trails there and lakes on your way back. He He he

Archived