from segiun to midland

ToSlow

i rode a trail a few yrs back from sprucedale to midland and down to wasaga then down to dundalk to hillsburgh.

the trail after getting off the seguin was going through some awesome scenery.  i was wondering what is the number of the trail?

it went through a powerline and there was a huge bridge i had to cross

Here's the bridge across the Moon River on C trail, where Six Star meets MLSTA territory south of Mactier:

post-22473-0-45138300-1424658432_thumb.jpg

There is a the MacDonald Bridge on C trail a bit north of Six Mile Lake Provincial Park. The view from there is absolutely great with the running water below. I will put up a picture when I find it.

Lucky2,

We're doing a run up from Port Severn to Mactier Saturday morning.

Baxter Snowmobile Club group ride to meet Snowcrest Riders. The first annual SNOWBAX ride. We'll head over both bridges northbound, Lucky2 and others. Join us if you can.

02Sled is the Baxter "Boss" and Blake G is the Snowcrest "Captain".  Looking forward to the ride.

Both clubs riding to Bass Lake House if anyone's in that area.

It should be the BAXCREST Ride because 02Sled came up with the idea. Next year's can be the SnowBax.

Lucky2,

We're doing a run up from Port Severn to Mactier Saturday morning.

Baxter Snowmobile Club group ride to meet Snowcrest Riders. The first annual SNOWBAX ride. We'll head over both bridges northbound, Lucky2 and others. Join us if you can.

02Sled is the Baxter "Boss" and Blake G is the Snowcrest "Captain".  Looking forward to the ride.

Both clubs riding to Bass Lake House if anyone's in that area.

sounds good, let me know were to meet up, thanks

sounds good, let me know were to meet up, thanks

From another topic -

02Sled's comment: The combined ride with Snowcrest and Baxter is tomorrow. We are going to Bass Lake Roadhouse. Snowcrest is leaving from the wharf and Baxter is leaving from The Bressette House (local tourism office) on Lone Pine Rd. exit 156 off the 400. (C Trail) at 9:30. We will meet up at C & C101D around 10:45 - 11:00.

My wife and I are with the Baxter group leaving Port Severn (Hwy 400 Extension).

The Hwy 11 crowd is leave from the Gravenhurst wharf.

Meet in the middle.

If you can make it, look forward to seeing you again.

Have a blast guys!!! If I wasn't working I would be there with you guys in a minute...

Post pics!!!

Nunz, Enjoy your trip to the bottom/east side of Algonquin Park Sunday onwards (if I recall dates). Sounds like you've got Lake of Bays figured out. From Dorset, 1.5 hours to Haliburton Forest and then off you go.  You might even catch the Eganville race on Sunday March 1st. http://www.bonnecherecup.ca. One of the trails literally goes thru the race site. View it from above for 10 minutes, move on. Again, forgot your Whitney ride dates, but might be a Sunday start.

From another topic -

02Sled's comment: The combined ride with Snowcrest and Baxter is tomorrow. We are going to Bass Lake Roadhouse. Snowcrest is leaving from the wharf and Baxter is leaving from The Bressette House (local tourism office) on Lone Pine Rd. exit 156 off the 400. (C Trail) at 9:30. We will meet up at C & C101D around 10:45 - 11:00.

My wife and I are with the Baxter group leaving Port Severn (Hwy 400 Extension).

The Hwy 11 crowd is leave from the Gravenhurst wharf.

Meet in the middle.

If you can make it, look forward to seeing you again.

is there a motel if i come up there tonight?

canuck could you pm me your number

Pm sent.

Park at  Bressette House (local tourism office) on Lone Pine Rd. exit 156 off the 400.  Port Severn.

Pm sent.

Park at  Bressette House (local tourism office) on Lone Pine Rd. exit 156 off the 400.  Port Severn.

awesome, see you folks tomorrow

We rode C from Coldwater to Mactier today in the late morning. The trail was a 10, except for the section between Six Mile and the Bala cut-off, which was a 7.

Nunz, Enjoy your trip to the bottom/east side of Algonquin Park Sunday onwards (if I recall dates). Sounds like you've got Lake of Bays figured out. From Dorset, 1.5 hours to Haliburton Forest and then off you go.  You might even catch the Eganville race on Sunday March 1st. http://www.bonnecherecup.ca. One of the trails literally goes thru the race site. View it from above for 10 minutes, move on. Again, forgot your Whitney ride dates, but might be a Sunday start.

Thanks, looking forward to our little getaway for the night...  Monday riding should be good with little traffic on the trails... Hope you guys are having a fantastic day on the trails..

Nunz

Archived