white dragon

met fire242 on b112b at 15 line,great spot to launch from,lots of parking & right on trail

20150221_094442_zpsa4fb0c34.jpg

we had 5" of fresh snow,made roads ok,

20150221_094417_zps852290c6.jpg

we met bill & gang at gas station & headed for norland,took b to b104.all the trails were in great shape with fresh snow.quite a few sleds out,usually only see 4 sleds out that way & you know 2 of them.the trail is worth the trip,lots of jumps,hills bush & few open fields.little beside road running near head lk .end of the rainbow is the riverside inn in norland,need reservations on wk-ends.food is great,never left hungry.lots of sledders stop in

20150221_120312_zpsd80e7dff.jpg

on the way back we took 103 over to lagoon city,carden has done a great job on this trail,wider & smoother than ever,decided to keep going towards Orillia,few nice field & railbeds get you to Orillia effortlessly

falling behind on cooch  from speedy gang I made on wrong turn,gang went for gas while fire242 & I headed back to his truck & them to my place,after leaving fire242 I was going down b112b (railbed) at 80 kph when a ski-doo guy ripped by me & snowed us.was alittle pissed but guess I've done it too.

was a great ride today,warm &,trails were smooth...thx to Orillia & carden snowmobile clubs for nice ride

Not sure why you were falling behind on Couchiching. I guess Lily needs to work on her throttle grip.

Riverside Inn has great food. If I don't make it over there this winter, it will be a motorbike stop for sure.

Thank you for all the pictures and the write up. I bet you folks had a great time!

Nice trip WD. I'm glad Cardiff is doing well. I haven't been out that way yet this year.

Cool story I was born in the Riverside Inn 

TMI

Nice report White Dragon.  I have to agree with Blake's comment though. LOL

Archived