Gravenhurst to Mactier Wed. Feb. 18

Blake G

I'd like to run from Gravenhurst to Mactier tomorrow morning and it would be great to have some partners if anyone is available.

Hey Blake

I was planning to head up for a ride tomorrow.  If you're interested I can show you the route up 9 mile which comes out at the top of c101D and C trail junction.

I have to pick up the sled at the cottage so let me know where and when you want to meet.

Al

I can show you the route up 9 mile which comes out at the top of c101D and C trail junctiion

Great shortcut. Enjoy.

Al, that sounds great. Let's do it. I sent you a P.M.

How about we meet at the Wharf, take Muskoka and up as far as we can go on Pine then catch C101D? Then to 9 Mile and the short cut you mention. On the way back from Mactier, I was hoping to go via Bass Lake and Glen Orchard. Then I want to check the Eveleigh Road short cut to North Bay of Lake Muskoka, and back to Town via lake.

Can we meet at the Wharf for 915? I would go earlier, but I have to meet a plumber about some frozen pipes.

what time you leaving?

PM sent. See you at the Wharf around 915 if you can make it.

Al arrived at The Wharf promptly at 9:14.

post-22473-0-66795200-1424297967_thumb.jpg

Then disappeared inside a mouse hole about an hour later.

post-22473-0-12263400-1424297986_thumb.jpg

Johnny Canuck will know where this is:

post-22473-0-52872300-1424298001_thumb.jpg

Trails and non-trails were in excellent shape for today's excursion. We ended up at Glen Orchard Store for PULLED PORK PIZZA, if you can imagine that.

I am really looking forward to some more great lake running in the next few weeks.

Thank you, Al, for spending the day and sharing some interesting sites off the beaten paths.

Hi Blake.....   I'm back in Canada. Glad to be back in the cold :drool2:  no kiddin'   ....  I get an extra 2 weeks, so can ride until middle March.

I would have liked to be on this ride.....seems you had a wonderful time.

Let me know if you are going on another ride....

Cheers.

Ty :cheers:

Archived