Hanover & Neustadt trails!! Lots of grooming activity tonight!!

Hey Guys.  We are planning on coming to the Grey Bruce area tomorrow.  Was wondering if the groomer was down or if the groomer operator is just enjoying family day with the family.  Not complaining just curious as to conditions in the area. Any up to date info would be great.  Thanks in advance

Awesome thanks.  Is the Top End still a good stop for lunch?  I was informed there are new owners.

On a side note here.  Glad to see we have another Bruins fan reporting trail info. 

Hey Guys.  We are planning on coming to the Grey Bruce area tomorrow.  Was wondering if the groomer was down or if the groomer operator is just enjoying family day with the family.  Not complaining just curious as to conditions in the area. Any up to date info would be great.  Thanks in advance

You apparently were'nt around here yesterday when we were going through the whiteouts. I would certainly hope that no clubs had their groomers running last night. Tonight could be different story. Have some patience.

You apparently were'nt around here yesterday when we were going through the whiteouts. I would certainly hope that no clubs had their groomers running last night. Tonight could be different story. Have some patience.

Correct, I am sitting by the fire in CRAPPY Niagara.  Where we have NO trails.  But my sled is always up in Muskoka.    Believe me when I say this.  I am not complaining or bashing anyone.  SERIOUSLY!!  I usually ride out of Gravenhurst and trails have been awesome everywhere we have ridden so far.  I think my bro was just a little concerned about us going to his area in case we felt trails weren't up to spec.  LOL  Which in reality, we are always happy to be riding any trails(never mind perfect conditions).  I have a lot of patience.  Was just curious.  Sorry if I came off the wrong way.   I am going anyways.  I really love riding D9 when they have the snow.  Never been disappointed in all the years we have gone there.  Thanks for your post bud.

Correct, I am sitting by the fire in CRAPPY Niagara.  Where we have NO trails.  But my sled is always up in Muskoka.    Believe me when I say this.  I am not complaining or bashing anyone.  SERIOUSLY!!  I usually ride out of Gravenhurst and trails have been awesome everywhere we have ridden so far.  I think my bro was just a little concerned about us going to his area in case we felt trails weren't up to spec.  LOL  Which in reality, we are always happy to be riding any trails(never mind perfect conditions).  I have a lot of patience.  Was just curious.  Sorry if I came off the wrong way.   I am going anyways.  I really love riding D9 when they have the snow.  Never been disappointed in all the years we have gone there.  Thanks for your post bud.

well let me tell ya, i rode there yesterday and the trails are up to spec, and not beat to crap.

i really don't get when some people post a positive how they still manage to try and get little digs in,

well let me tell ya, i rode there yesterday and the trails are up to spec, and not beat to crap.

i really don't get when some people post a positive how they still manage to try and get little digs in,

Gotcha.  Thanks!!!  Booking at the Travellers Inn than on to see my sister in Wiarton.  Looking good.

You're welcome

Watched my nephews hockey game tonight in Ayton. They lost but he had fun. Anyways the better news is that all the trails we drove past were just groomed. Woot Woot!!! CAn't wait to go riding tomorrow. Going to be a beauty day out there. TRails look superb as usual.

Archived