Riding this week in Bracebridge Port Sydney huntsville area

Muskoka cat guy

I will be heading that way Tuesday or Wednesday. Just got to the camp outside sprucedale. Lots of snow here! Riding a Orange zr 7000.

Im down at 33/37 junction anyplace where closer from Sprucedale I can meet you guys Tues/Wed for a ride

Im down at 33/37 junction anyplace where closer from Sprucedale I can meet you guys Tues/Wed for a ride

Im going to head down that way to marjs for breakfast then up 44 and over to Baysville then Dorest. and either up to Kearney or cut across at Dwight and threw Huntsville and back to sprucedale.

Im going to head down that way to marjs for breakfast then up 44 and over to Baysville then Dorest. and either up to Kearney or cut across at Dwight and threw Huntsville and back to sprucedale.

Be aware that 44 is exceptionally twisty, hilly and about 1 sled wide. Can't average more than 15mph through there

I'll be in the Huntsville area Thursday and Friday towards Gravenhurst if anyone wants to meet up for a ride.. Doing the Pet ride Saturday and Snowcrest Poker run Sunday. Hope to ride with some of u guys this weekend..

Can't average more than 15mph through there

Wanna bet ?

Nunz it would be another pleasure to ride with you Thursday or Friday again

Just watch out for those A Arms on the sled please

meet and breakfast at Port Sydney?

I could be down for a rip on Friday .. could launch from gravenhurst.

Thursday morning sounds great!! Prob can't meet until 10am as I need to drive up to Kearney Thursday am to pick up sleds from service, I'll likely drop the trailer at home and ride down down to port Sydney to meet you.

Cheers !!

Nunz it would be another pleasure to ride with you Thursday or Friday again

Just watch out for those A Arms on the sled please

meet and breakfast at Port Sydney?

Sounds great .. Friday morning would work out great.. ill text u later today bud.. Maybe we can get Blake to join us as well..

I could be down for a rip on Friday .. could launch from gravenhurst.

Side question? Would anyone know way 78 & 79 are red/closed? Im heading up to Huntsville this weekend and those were great trails to avoid busy/bumpy d102b.

If anyone is interested in riding Thursday in the Muskoka area let me know, I am thinking of taking a nice run out to the Cookhouse at the Haliburton Forest.... good mix of lake running and trails... Plan on leaving Huntsville around 9am ish... Need to get back for a nap then heading back out for a night ride with Muskoka Mike...

If anyone is interested in riding Thursday in the Muskoka area let me know, I am thinking of taking a nice run out to the Cookhouse at the Haliburton Forest.... good mix of lake running and trails... Plan on leaving Huntsville around 9am ish... Need to get back for a nap then heading back out for a night ride with Muskoka Mike...

WTH is with the NAP?? LOL Aren't you working all this week? Damn, how can I bug you daily when you are riding? Geez

Only working Monday to Wednesday then I'm off for 5 days of riding the white gold.. Hope to see you guys Dee and my speed demon buddy Terry.. Lol

Archived