B trail

Lucky_twin

Not staked yet is my guess. You'll be fine to cross it though.

This^^^^

Lake Scugog shows the same on the maps but is open.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know why there is a small section of "Limited" Trail on the B between Haliburton and Bracebridge (About 7 o'clock from Dwight)?  It is maintained by the Happy Wanderers Snowmobile Club.  

I am riding that trail Friday so I am curious to why is not open (when everywhere else is) lol.

Does anyone know why there is a small section of "Limited" Trail on the B between Haliburton and Bracebridge (About 7 o'clock from Dwight)?  It is maintained by the Happy Wanderers Snowmobile Club.  

I am riding that trail Friday so I am curious to why is not open (when everywhere else is) lol.

Logging operations

I suggest taking the ox narrow route. It is much faster and nicer. It is all staked this year. Can get on at hawk lake and follow the stake line through the narrows and across the lake chain all the way to Dorset. Was an awesome ride.

Archived