WHO'S GETTING SNOW TONIGHT

thetorches

The ground is finally white here in Oshawa. Maybe 3-4", another couple of feet and we'll be laughing.

I would say we got about 2" just to the northwest of Waterloo. Trails still closed.

I would say we got about 2" just to the northwest of Waterloo. Trails still closed.

Funny I would say we got 3" in baden trails are open limited apparently. Are you sure the trail across your lawn is closed PLC? I see it is yellow to just below st clements now. The b203 is open is that another mistake?

2-3 inches here in Fenelon Falls,sprinkle 2-3 inches of sugar on a gravel road,make one pass you still have a gravel road.Will not do a thing around here.

2 maybe 3 inches in Apsley on top of maybe 9" of powder.

About 3" here

At least 6 inches of fresh snow on the ground up here in Kirkland Lake today.    I hope the snowblower starts tomorrow morning in the -26C temps.

I keep seeing all kinds of sled heavy truck and trailer rigs at the local motels, welcome to the northern trails.

10-15cms has fallen already here in Belleville and it's still coming down.

About 6 inches so far here in Deep River :-)  Should make day 3 of RAP even better.  Next stop Spectacle Lake Lodge.

Hey Dweese, do you ever ride around Tweed. If so, what are trails like. Lived there as a kid, wouldn't mind taking a ride down there. Thanks for any info.

I'd say about 4-6 inches in Huntsville ...

SJ Hope u guys are having a fun time.. Spectacle lake lodge.. One of my favorite places enjoy.. See u Saturday buddy!!

About a foot in Hearst, prolly more around Cochrane.  I had the pleasure of cleaning up all of this, my trailer/sled parking spot, plus the trail to the firepit.  

Sleds were clean 48 hours ago, about an inch of snow was in the trailer .... the rails are 15" high ....

1492696_783675845035152_7453618300379526

We get inches they get feet! Wow hopefully the north last until middle of April this year.

We have about 5" here in good old Fonthill, Ontario (Niagara Region) but the sleds are North where they belong.  LOL  When I left Gravenhurst last night the snow followed us all the way home.  Yippee!!!!  Bring on the white gold mother nature!!!

We got a good 3 or 4 inches here in Cobourg area and they are calling for another 4 or 5 Tuesday night. I'm going to check out the forest this morning to see how things look. At least it's looking better than it has been.

Be sure to post up Forest condiitons.  I'm guessing the Ganny will be sh*t show this weekend, but maybe the NH forest would be doable?!?!?

How much snow is on the ground Denis?

In my back yard the snow is over the trampoline horizontal bars .... so about 3 1/2 feet I'd guess ?  Lots, anyway !  What fell last coupla days just fell straight down, not a lick of wind.  It'll be ugly when a big wind gets blowing, that fluff is gonna get into everything !!!

Be sure to post up Forest condiitons. I'm guessing the Ganny will be sh*t show this weekend, but maybe the NH forest would be doable?!?!?

When I looked yesterday there was a hard base in the forest , where the sun hits the trail was not to good ,patches and dirt. This snow should make the forest riding okay but nor sure in the open areas. I will know more later today after I get back from checking it out.

If we get the 10 to 12 cm they are calling for Tuesday night then things should be ago

Fingers are crossed and I'm praying.

P.S. I'm talking about the Northumberland forest not the Ganny ( not a big fan of the Ganny, too many sleds and Cowboys )

2.63 inches...helps for sure

Hey Dweese, do you ever ride around Tweed. If so, what are trails like. Lived there as a kid, wouldn't mind taking a ride down there. Thanks for any info.

Trails around Tweed are awesome to ride. Not sure what they are like right now for snow cover. But when there is snow they are outstanding. The loop out of Tweed and around Bon Echo is a nice 6 hour ride with every type of trail there is, from rail bed to tight fosest trails, and open fields.

Thanks for info Dweese.

Archived