C103B north of Baysville

14 snow

I have ridden the section of trail from D102B down to the Baysville cut off junction the last 2 weekends.  Both times it was mogulled for the entire stretch.  I know there is a swampy section in there but does anyone know if it's even been groomed this year?  I assume they could easily groom up to the trouble area quite easily.  The could probably even ask Hill and Gully to groom the short stretch down to it.

It's too bad because you come off a nicely groomed Hill and Gully trails to absolute crap running from North to South.

Port Sydney trails are always fantastic especially the side trails 50/53/55/51

the 80 trails in Du u wanna were good on the weekend as well

I have ridden the section of trail from D102B down to the Baysville cut off junction the last 2 weekends.  Both times it was mogulled for the entire stretch.  I know there is a swampy section in there but does anyone know if it's even been groomed this year?  I assume they could easily groom up to the trouble area quite easily.  The could probably even ask Hill and Gully to groom the short stretch down to it.

It's too bad because you come off a nicely groomed Hill and Gully trails to absolute crap running from North to South.

This trail gets roughed up fast! They for sure groom but the base is weak and soft. Without new snow, pushing the moguls around doesn't last long. 

Was great on Friday afternoon, hardly one bump. They groomed it steady all week. D102B thru deer hurst was smooth too only roughed up section was on the golf course. Smooth sailing all the way to Kearney.

I think you can rip the echo lake road then dickie lake road to avoid that section.  

yes this is a much quicker detour. I've ridden echo lake is baysville all the way down browns brae to paint lake and into dorset. 

Archived