Bruce Mines

Dan-Senior

The D106 went yellow this morning, then it went back to red this afternoon.  Anyone on here have some feedback on that trail?  Curious as to why it went from red to yellow to red?  We are considering a Bruce Mines to Aubrey Falls trip on Sunday.

OFSC had a problem with the trail guide and had to restore from backup that I believe was about 24 hours or so old so recent updates were lost and had to be reapplied.

That explains it.  Thanks for the info and update 02Sled.  We will give the D106 a try on Sunday.

That explains it.  Thanks for the info and update 02Sled.  We will give the D106 a try on Sunday.

That is EXACTLY why I like this site so much.  Love the accurate and up to date info from everyone, everywhere in Ontario.  Keep up the good works guys and gals!! :right_on:

OFSC had a problem with the trail guide and had to restore from backup that I believe was about 24 hours or so old so recent updates were lost and had to be reapplied.

have they been reapplied yet 

have they been reapplied yet

My updates went through and are accurate.

The D106 went back to yellow within a few hours after, so looks like the update worked for that area as well.  I went through Bruce Mines yesterday and there was maybe 5" of snow.  Thessalon even less with about 3".  Call it a coincidence, but every time I drive through Thessalon, its sunny.  Obviously, no opportunity to make snow that way.  Great for sun seekers who want Vitamin D.

We have moved today's launch location to the Searchmont area.

Archived