Boston Pizza Gravenhurst's Great Snowcrest Offer

Blake G

BOSTON PIZZA in Gravenhurst has stepped up with a great offer for Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile Club.

During this season, if our club members write "Snowcrest Riders" on the back of their receipt, then let their server know - - or drop the receipt in the Snowcrest Riders box on their way out the door - - Boston Pizza will give Snowcrest 10% of the amount of the receipt! This could add up.

What a wonderful way to help our club. We really appreciate this sponsorship support. Some weekends there are quite a few snowmobilers eating at the Gravenhurst Boston Pizza, so if you're one of them, please take five seconds to write "Snowcrest" on the back of your receipt, and bring it to the server's attention or put the receipt in the Snowcrest box yourself.

Thank you to Stacy and the team at Boston Pizza in Gravenhurst for this great support!

By the way, you don't have to be member of Snowcrest for the club to benefit. Simply by writing Snowcrest on the back of your receipt and you will help put money on the trails!!

Thanks to BP, Stacy, Jeremy, and all the good folks there who are giving so much support to our trails.

that's good,usually trail leads right to boston pizza in each town

Same here in Parry Sound just put South Seguin on your receipt or any other pssd club

WTF are you doing on the Snowcrest forum promoting your PSSD shenanigans ? Isn't there some OFSC rule about inter/intra district jurisdictional hoohaww that you have just violated?

Bill's wisdom is appreciated in all corners of the province. Don't push him too hard, or the next time you call him for mechanical advice from out on the trail, he may ask you about your club affiliation.

Bill would take the High Road and assist anyone on the trails no matter their club affiliation. I don't feel near the magnanimity when poking him in the eye. :-)

Back on topic, "Yeah" Boston Pizza !

Big thank you to Boston Pizza management and staff!!! Very much appreciated!!! [/size]

X2. Thank you

That will add up to a lot of $$$. Can you share the total money donated back to the club at the end of the season?

Our directors will discuss doing that.

Ok sounds good. Thanks

WTF are you doing on the Snowcrest forum promoting your PSSD shenanigans ? Isn't there some OFSC rule about inter/intra district jurisdictional hoohaww that you have just violated?

I was promoting the brand of Boston Pizza that it doing that 

I was promoting the brand of Boston Pizza that it doing that 

WB I am pretty sure STG was just up to his old shenanigans!!!  Something like yourself!!!  I always love reading into everything the two of you characters write on here.  Kind of keeps me smiling when I am sitting here in the southern part of Ontario working.

WAY TO GO BOSTON PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is an awesome idea.  Great to see them helping the local clubs.  That is a WIN WIN situation for everyone involved.

WB I am pretty sure STG was just up to his old shenanigans!!!  Something like yourself!!!  I always love reading into everything the two of you characters write on here.  Kind of keeps me smiling when I am sitting here in the southern part of Ontario working.

WAY TO GO BOSTON PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!  That is an awesome idea.  Great to see them helping the local clubs.  That is a WIN WIN situation for everyone involved.

fricken mouse 

mischievous devil, ain't he

were is the warfarin?

I can't find any.  But someone has a HUGE TRAP especially for STG.  We need it NOW!!!!  He is getting out of control once again.

so what would you use for bait? Gin or sheep? Or both?

Not touching that one.... but

Thanks Boston Pizza and thanks WB for all you and the family do for sledding.

We have tried to deal with the mouse....

post-19700-0-81303600-1421174077_thumb.g

post-19700-0-44209100-1421174085_thumb.j

Way to go, Boston Pizza.

Archived