Orillia Parking

infernobuster

Orillia is now Yellow at the top end .. anyone know where you can park nearby and access the trail on the north end of the town?

The trail at Division Rd (North of Orillia) that is now limited literally has parking right there. Just west of the trail head on Division road.

Also, was sledding around Orillia today. There was someone's glasses in a case sitting on the trail. If anyone lost their glasses today sledding around Orillia, let me know.

N

syphen,were you at the mall about 2PM with a Yami in the truck and 1 in a trailer?If that was you,you drove right by my shop.

Wasn't me. Was on my Apex with a buddy on a Polaris 800 Edge. We rode into Studebakers for lunch and then back up Cooch to Cumberland. Didn't head out to the mall.

Hey guys just wondering if the trails are decent cause there still yellow online? i was thinking of heading up there this weekend 

Cooch is frozen but stick towards shore. Simcoe is far from frozen. The bay across from the curling club still has soft spots.

Hi All,

Both of our rail lines in Orillia are in good shape. They've been groomed twice this week. We hope to open some more trails maybe tomorrow or into next week. We are waiting for a bit more snow now that we've packed the majority of our west side trails. I groomed the B112B rail line today. Lots of snow on it!

The parking lot that 'Syphen' mentioned is the best one we have. Plenty of room for trucks and trailers.

Happy trails!

Anyone know if the trail going across cooch to connect the B112 and the B105 is going to open? it would then connect trails to go into Midland. Any info would be great.

Thanks

Maybe next weekend. We wait until 12" of good ice. Our guy who stakes the lake for us will be out checking next week.

I am heading there to ride Saturday. I am looking for someone to ride with. Should be able to do a nice loop!

I am heading there to ride Saturday. I am looking for someone to ride with. Should be able to do a nice loop!

Lol .. me too but im going to try and head up Sunday.

Hi guys

New rider here hoping to get out this weekend. Been waiting anxiously since I got my sled in August!

Does anybody know if I can access B112 in orillia from the parking on division st or if anyone knows a better place to park?

I'm coming from the Oshawa area. Just looking for somewhere I can tour around for a couple hours and try out the sled.

Thanks

You won't be able to get to B112B from the Division Road and Carlyon Line parking lot until the connecting trails are opened. Why not go to the Division Rd lot and ride the railbed B105C toward Midland? It's a nicer ride in my own opinion, plus there is gas and food at a few places. Should be able to run to Midland area and back to Orillia in a couple of hours or so.

Duradoox

When you heading up? I'm from whitby and looking to do a run to orillia Sunday..

I will likely head up saturday

Infernobuster

I'm thinking about first thing Sunday morning but I might be going to a buddy's place on Stoney lake instead. Haven't ironed out the plans yet.

I have parked at the Highwayman Inn last year. No cost, bought breakfast at the restaurant to support the business. I was able to leave the truck and trailer overnight as well.

Archived