2015 Snowcrest Riders Pancake Brunch

2bsledding

Glenn. I'm pretty sure my son in law(Cat Guy) is coming tomorrow too.So that makes us 11 leaving from Orillia. 2 more DOOS will meet us at the breakfast as they're coming from a cottage in Bala.

See you in the morning

Glenn. I'm pretty sure my son in law(Cat Guy) is coming tomorrow too.So that makes us 11 leaving from Orillia. 2 more DOOS will meet us at the breakfast as they're coming from a cottage in Bala.

See you in the morning

we're bringing a token cat guy too...don't want to be know as haters

good show,be careful with waking up wife.i'd comfirm tonite & don't chance it

So you know my wife then I see.... best to let the sleeping bear beauty lie hibernate rather than risk disturbing her. Right now she isn't sure she wants to be on the road at 6:30

I am not sure of the trail condition to ride to the event from Port Severn. My plan at the moment is to leave Toronto early morning pick up the sled trailer in Port Severn and trailer to the Gravenhurst Marriott in time to leave with everyone at 10:00. Rumour has it you have more snow than we do. I am even hoping to get my wife out of bed at the crack of dawn to come with me.

Google shows me just shy of an hour to make the drive so I am anticipating being out of Port Severn headed for Gravenhurst at 8:30 at the latest which means a 6:30 departure from home.

The guys groomed today up to 33. Doing b105 to moon river bridge tomorrow.

You are probably better off trailering. Trails will be beat for your ride home...

So you know my wife then I see.... best to let the sleeping bear beauty lie hibernate rather than risk disturbing her. Right now she isn't sure she wants to be on the road at 6:30

gary we're meeting in Orillia...may be closer (or faster) to trailer there

couple pics at pancake breaky,lost a few pics somehow

20150131_103751_zpse5a5fd2f.jpg

lily the kidd

20150131_103755_zps91852e84.jpg

had great ride there,met Yamaha fan & couple of others,got to ride with gary (02 sled ) blake led about 18 of us back to gravenhurst area thru great back trails & lakes

our buddy won the 50\50 draw..$ 180 not too shabby

Pancake eaters.

02Sled chows down.

White Dragon getting hot chocolate for Lily?

Somewhere in the group should be 14Snow, Fire242, Yamaha Fan, Izzy, Viper, Muskoka Mike, Gator, 2bsledding, Souper Dave, Diesel 93, Blackstar, and more I cannot remember....

Where's Waldo?

post-22473-0-91586800-1422913447_thumb.jpg

Pancake eaters.

01Sled chows down.????

who's that

attachicon.gif20150131pancake.jpg

02sled. I must start wearing glasses more often. LOL

PS: Ride video going online soon.

A few shots of our ride to and from the Pancake Breakfast. Thank you to everyone who took the time to support this event.

nice video blake,thx for sharing

Great video Blake. Thanks for a great day. See you on Thursday.

02sled. I must start wearing glasses more often. LOL

PS: Ride video going online soon.

It's a typo... who cares. Showed my wife the picture from the community centre and she makes a comment about how she should have gone with me. It seems she had in her mind that it would be pancakes outside much like a lot of the trail side BBQ's that clubs put on. For next year can we have blueberry pancakes available?

Great video.... Watching the video gives a better sense of how many sleds were riding as part of the group.

Great video buddy!!!

Hey Blake

Great video. I really enjoyed the ride on Saturday. I am hoping to come out again really soon. Thanks for the excellent job of leading such a large group (about 18 sleds). I know it can be tough to make sure no one gets lost.

Mike

Hi Blake.... thanks for another memorable day. Was glad to meet some of the snowmobilers that are online.....finally got to meet 02Sled. ..he's the John Wayne type

Hi Blake.... thanks for another memorable day. Was glad to meet some of the snowmobilers that are online.....finally got to meet 02Sled. ..he's the John Wayne type and White Dragon.... he's the Davey Crockett type .

For me the best scenery was thru Bala.

I have to be away for a week and a half duty calls. Will be back in Canada the family day weekend , but will be tired to go sledding.

See you guys sometime in the future. Be careful on the trails.

Cheers.

Ty

nice to meet you ty...

Hi Blake.... thanks for another memorable day. Was glad to meet some of the snowmobilers that are online.....finally got to meet 02Sled. ..he's the John Wayne type and White Dragon.... he's the Davey Crockett type .

For me the best scenery was thru Bala.

I have to be away for a week and a half duty calls. Will be back in Canada the family day weekend , but will be tired to go sledding.

See you guys sometime in the future. Be careful on the trails.

Cheers.

Ty

Great meeting you Ty... always nice to put a name and a face together....

Archived