2015 Snowcrest Riders Pancake Brunch

2bsledding

Snowcrest Riders 42nd Annual Pancake Brunch is on Saturday January 31st.

A tradition started over 40 years ago by George & Wilva Miller. 

Location: Walker's Point Community Center located between Gravenhurst and Bala. Just off hwy 169 on Muskoka Rd 30, first building on the right. Or, just off of Snowcrest Riders trail # 12.

Sledding groups will be leaving the staging area at Muskoka Wharf Gravenhurst at 9:30am and 10am. 

Time: 10am to 1pm.

Only $8 per person.

Again this year, Snowcrest Riders is inviting our landowners and their guest, to join us free of charge. This is a good opportunity to meet some of our landowners and to say THANK YOU.

Hope to see you there!!! 

That's right, IQ! It would be great to see a bunch of you guys make it again this year.

Will you have blueberries for the pancakes?

I like me some blueberries....

How about real maple syrup... none of that fake stuff... chocolate chip pancakes are good too...

You guys from Baxter have some high standards.

By the way, White Dragon said he's going to go again this year. Last year he came with a ton of OC'ers (I'm pretty sure that's when I first met Sledjunk and IQTurbo) so I hope a bunch of them attend again this year.

I told White Dragon that Baxter was considering sending a contingent - - his response? "Gonna b a showdown"

LOL

How about real maple syrup... none of that fake stuff... chocolate chip pancakes are good too...

I always pictured you to be a buckwheat pancake and marmalade kinda guy.

By the way, White Dragon said he's going to go again this year. Last year he came with a ton of OC'ers (I'm pretty sure that's when I first met Sledjunk and IQTurbo) so I hope a bunch of them attend again this year.

I told White Dragon that Baxter was considering sending a contingent - - his response? "Gonna b a showdown"

LOL

You bring the chockate syrup we will bring the whipped cream..

Here is a map showing location of Pancake Breakfast at the Walker's Point Community Centre.

The closest gas is shown at Campbell's Landing. Premium ethanot-free only.

Other gas is in Gravenhurst at Canadian Tire Gas Bar.

Will negotiate with the board about chocolate syrup.

post-22473-0-33607300-1421242078_thumb.jpg

LOL

If White Dragon and Sledjunk are going again, me and the flying Dutchman will attend also. We will do a convoy like last season... Enjoyed that nice little run..

If White Dragon and Sledjunk are going again, me and the flying Dutchman will attend also. We will do a convoy like last season... Enjoyed that nice little run..

think sledjunk has a trip planned for this date already.bill & my families with be there.fire242 may come too..,

We won't be able to make it .. Working the Saturday and leaving for our weeks ride Sundsy morning .. Have a great time !!

Snowcrest Riders 42nd Annual Pancake Brunch is on Saturday January 31st.

A tradition started over 40 years ago by George & Wilva Miller. 

Location: Walker's Point Community Center located between Gravenhurst and Bala. Just off hwy 169 on Muskoka Rd 30, first building on the right. Or, just off of Snowcrest Riders trail # 12.

Sledding groups will be leaving the staging area at Muskoka Wharf Gravenhurst at 9:30am and 10am. 

Time: 10am to 1pm.

Only $8 per person.

Again this year, Snowcrest Riders is inviting our landowners and their guest, to join us free of charge. This is a good opportunity to meet some of our landowners and to say THANK YOU.

Hope to see you there!!! 

Trail from Gravenhurst to Walker's Pt Community ctr is now Limited Availability (trail 12) so most likely will be Available (green) for the Pancake Brunch!

Hows C101D shaping up Bob? I'd imagine it still needs a bit of time?

Snowcrest Trails UPDATE

Thanks to the efforts of many, in addition to Snowcrest D from Kilty Switch to C101D and C101D to Muskoka Wharf being Available (Green) the following is an update:

The following trails are now Limited Availability (yellow):

C101D from Muskoka Wharf to Southwood Rd

Trails 9, 10 14 and trail 12 from C101D to Pine Needle Point Rd (Walker's Pt). AND TOP D from C101D to Kashe Lk.

Note: Kashe lake is not yet staked.

This information will not appear on the OFSC Interactive Guide until Monday. However A-01 forms have been completed and issued.

• 2 weeks later...

Snowcrest Trails UPDATE

Thanks to the efforts of many, in addition to Snowcrest D from Kilty Switch to C101D and C101D to Muskoka Wharf being Available (Green) the following is an update:

The following trails are now Limited Availability (yellow):

C101D from Muskoka Wharf to Southwood Rd

Trails 9, 10 14 and trail 12 from C101D to Pine Needle Point Rd (Walker's Pt). AND TOP D from C101D to Kashe Lk.

Note: Kashe lake is not yet staked.

This information will not appear on the OFSC Interactive Guide until Monday. However A-01 forms have been completed and issued.

Hi Blake....is this ride still on?  When our group came back last week Saturday, we did that ride on Lake Muskoka from the Wharf :hyper:  What a fast and awesome ride that was.

I was thinking of coming up again or head elsewhere. Let us know online. Would like to ride by the Barrens on Southwood Road for a different perspective.

Cheers. :cheers:

lookin forward to ride,..bill,fire242 & I will be meeting at division rd & carlyon line parking\staging lot at 8:15...ish ...anyone who wants to join is welcome...hopefully blake is leading 10am departure parade & will wait if for some crazy reason we're alittle late

I won't leave until the White Dragon appears. We will have at least three groups going, one at 930, one at 10, and one when White Dragon and the entourage are ready.

I won't leave until the White Dragon appears. We will have at least three groups going, one at 930, one at 10, and one when White Dragon and the entourage are ready.

should be 10 of us,we should be there by 9;30-9;59...thx

Damn, it's killing me I have to work Saturday..... Have a great time guys!! I will be thinking of you all playing in the powder....

should be 10 of us,we should be there by 9;30-9;59...thx

Sounds good. Diesel93 is leading a group from the Wharf at 10. If perchance you guys were there a few minutes earlier, we could likely leave earlier instead of all going at 10. We will play it by ear.

And Nunz, your gonna get yours in your tour this week. Ride safely.

02Sled and Yukon: Will any of you Baxter folks be able to make it up tomorrow?

02Sled and Yukon: Will any of you Baxter folks be able to make it up tomorrow?

I am not sure of the trail condition to ride to the event from Port Severn. My plan at the moment is to leave Toronto early morning pick up the sled trailer in Port Severn and trailer to the Gravenhurst Marriott in time to leave with everyone at 10:00. Rumour has it you have more snow than we do. I am even hoping to get my wife out of bed at the crack of dawn to come with me.

Google shows me just shy of an hour to make the drive so I am anticipating being out of Port Severn headed for Gravenhurst at 8:30 at the latest which means a 6:30 departure from home.

If the trails are a little sketchy, arriving by truck and trailer makes sense. The actual sled ride to Walker's Point from the Wharf is under an hour, but after breakfast there will be opportunities to sled around.

I am not sure of the trail condition to ride to the event from Port Severn. My plan at the moment is to leave Toronto early morning pick up the sled trailer in Port Severn and trailer to the Gravenhurst Marriott in time to leave with everyone at 10:00. Rumour has it you have more snow than we do. I am even hoping to get my wife out of bed at the crack of dawn to come with me.

Google shows me just shy of an hour to make the drive so I am anticipating being out of Port Severn headed for Gravenhurst at 8:30 at the latest which means a 6:30 departure from home.

good show,be careful with waking up wife.i'd comfirm tonite & don't chance it

Archived