KEARNEY ACCOMMODATIONS

Giddy UP

MUCH NEEDED ACCOMMODATIONS RIGHT IN TOWN OF KEARNEY!

For those that may have missed my earlier post regarding accommodations in Kearney.....just a reminder!

One of the things that have been missing here in Kearney has been a lack of accommodations for sledders!  So....I have been BUGGING our friends that own and operate a local B&B and Cottage Rental here in Town to open during the sledding season to help accommodate sledders that want easy access to trails and food.  Great stop-over for the RAP Tour too!

They have decided to do it!!  This is a "trial" run for them this season - SO LET'S SUPPORT THEM!  They have taken out an ad in the MSR D7 Trail map (at the last minute btw)..LOL.  They are located directly across from The Iron Skillet....with access to the trail through the parking lot of the Skillet!

Walking distance to the LCBO, and gas just down the street at Fetterley's Garage!

Please help to support this local business and check out their accommodations - let's make sure they know they are NEEDED and WANTED so they stay open during the winter from now on!

They have 2 rooms available in the B&B - as well as a 3 Bedroom Cottage available as well.  Good parking for truck and trailer.  Here's the link - book now for this coming weekend!  Call Joanne or Terry and tell them where you saw it!  Perhaps we can talk them into being a sponsor of this site too ;)

Looks like ADSC Trails and the D through Kearney will be Open Limited by this upcoming weekend!  

http://www.algonquinhouse.com/bandb.html

YAHOOO!  Let the Season BEGIN!

GIDDY UP!

Giddy Up, I have them on the database. Would you be able to get a GPS location for it?

Revrnd....I can try...just not sure how to do that!  LOL...not very techy here.  Can you instruct me on what I need to do please?

Thanks Trailmaker :)

This should be it revrnd

45.557660, -79.228316

Thanks

How much snow is in the area currently!

Another business in the Kearney area that I've had contact w/ is Go North Properties, located 2 klicks north of the village. The owner is a sledder,

http://www.gonorthproperties.ca/ 

Viper!  LOTS!  ADSC will be opening their trails this weekend ...Highland Rovers already has D open from Kearney to Sprucedale and is hopeful to have it open to Rain Lake Road as well as the 101 by the weekend!  

We have had tons of new snow....still snowing...and another 15-20 forecast before the weekend!  

GIDDY UP!  

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody looking for accommodations around Kearney?  Check them out - great option if you're doing the RAP tour

Archived