Happy New Year!

Pack the bypass first….let it freeze.  Lots of water!! Must of had 8 feet of rain last fall. I have never seen anything like it.

as we always do several guys and gals are to be packing it wide this weekend 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And one section of 204 across Horseshoe Lake shows limited, another section shows closed. Is the closed section just not staked?

Shows limited here.

http://www.pssd.ca/index.php?nPage=30

the trails seemed to have slowed down on opening and whats with that 10km of Seguin that is closed still?

the trails seemed to have slowed down on opening and whats with that 10km of Seguin that is closed still?

should not show that I will check it tomorrow . Two groomers with unforeseen failures should be running tomorrow 

should not show that I will check it tomorrow . Two groomers with unforeseen failures should be running tomorrow 

Fixed did not wait I do not know what happened there it should update tomorrow morning 

Is the trail passable through town wildbill? I'd like to do a loop up to Ardbeg and over to carling trails and back down to parry sound and back over to sprucedale.

Is the trail passable through town wildbill? I'd like to do a loop up to Ardbeg and over to carling trails and back down to parry sound and back over to sprucedale.

yes but I would wait till later in the week things are improving quick 

attachicon.gifIMG_20150117_174200.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150117_181803.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150117_182003.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150117_220153.jpgattachicon.gifIMG_20150117_182110.jpgOut with Mother Christmas grooming tonight . Way more fun than any fricking meeting !!

The ultimate in romance... a man a woman a diesel groomer with a strobe light and snow in the middle of the night.... paradise...

Archived