Happy New Year!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be awesome if 201 opened this weekend. I know its wet off the sequin though.

ya my dad and brother are going to go for a boot tomorrow see how it goes

Awesome.  Thanks to all involved.

including you thanks bud

It was my pleasure.  Hope we did not wake you up when we got back?

It was my pleasure.  Hope we did not wake you up when we got back?

no not at all I was waiting up to make sure you got back ok I just sent a young one to unlock the compound for you 

no not at all I was waiting up to make sure you got back ok I just sent a young one to unlock the compound for you 

Yah, John looked to be really inconvenienced being forced to start up his 800 Cat then ride over to open the gate.

Should be up again this weekend and want to pick up the helmet and scratchers.  If my son can't make it up I might be taking some of my employees up for some corp strategy building techniques. If that is the case I will need to add a permit to the Doo.

Yah, John looked to be really inconvenienced being forced to start up his 800 Cat then ride over to open the gate.

Should be up again this weekend and want to pick up the helmet and scratchers.  If my son can't make it up I might be taking some of my employees up for some corp strategy building techniques. If that is the case I will need to add a permit to the Doo.

We have permits in stock 

We have permits in stock 

Will let you know.

Time for a plug... if you're at Wild Bills don't forget to pick up a ticket for the sled draw for the PET ride if you haven't already. I believe Bill sold a few of the winning tickets last year.

Time for a plug... if you're at Wild Bills don't forget to pick up a ticket for the sled draw for the PET ride if you haven't already. I believe Bill sold a few of the winning tickets last year.

We sold ALL of the winning tickets last year

I have been meaning to do that and keep forgetting.

We sold ALL of the winning tickets last year

I know.

Remember to put a little crease on the corner of mine.

Let the good times roll, by next week we could be into full swing 

Nice. 201, one of my favourite trails in South Seguin. Has the club been able to get through the North/By-pass trail?

there was lots of water issues on 201 north and south ends fixed now 

there was lots of water issues on 201 north and south ends fixed now

Perfect. Might head to memories for some lunch Monday.

Perfect. Might head to memories for some lunch Monday.

another 40-50 cm by the weekend trails will be snow covered but packed the drag goes on tomorrow to commence normal trails the bypass starts packing next week 

Pack the bypass first….let it freeze.  Lots of water!! Must of had 8 feet of rain last fall. I have never seen anything like it.

Archived