2015 HCSA Trail & Snow Conditions

Well hats off to livin again trail 4 b112,b103,trail 8,tops B and E. Absolutely amazing today. Now just need to get sled fixed, she overheated and went into limp mode. rpm should fix her up no problem. Thanks livin great job

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is haliburton area still grooming this weeks or is the mild weather closing trails.

gobills, thanks for the report and shining review! zr 900, all groomers are out tonite as far as closing trails see our website for up to date reports. 

LIVIN'

Thanks livin.

Rode the haliburton trails last week they were great, I think the best they have been in 15 years.

Thanks for all the dedicated work!!!

just advised D6 to change HCSA trail status to limited, we were going out tonite but it is too warm to groom. Will try an early evening run on Friday, the trails are still flat but loosing snow fast. I personally will try to ride this weekend for what that's worth. If the temps drop again we will resume grooming on a regular schedule. IT AIN'T OVER YET!!

LIVIN'

Livin'  I love the attitude!!  Good on you!

Hello SJ, lord knows I got plenty of attitude!! Seriously, if it turns cold early next week (or sooner) we will go back at it!

LIVIN'

Hows the rail line?

Was OK when I left yesterday, first to open last to close. You could hear the snow melting!! All trails went limited as of yesterday and I will update here and on our website tomorrow

LIVIN'

Hi all, just rode the rail line north bound from my place (Kinmount) and I gotta say it's done. Roads are bare all over the county, trails exposed to the sun are patchy. Some stuff might be OK in short shots but getting from point A to point B is probably not going to be pleasant. Trails will start turning red  soon and groomers will do what they can on the return to base. Thanks to everyone who supported the HCSA's effort this year! Also thank you for all the kind words directed at myself personally, it kept me going!

Paul Gaudin President, HCSA

aka LIVIN'

Hey LIVIN",

So you are HCSA's Mystery President that put all the pieces of the club puzzle together and kept the team moving forward.  Thanks for your committment and time dedication as it really moved the organization to the next level of providing consistant flat trails for user stakeholders.  Thanks again and hope to see you in a lead role next winter!

It's official...HCSA is turning trails RED.   :dontgo: 

Please visit the website for updates.

http://www.hcsa.ca/trails

Well, thank you Livin' for a great year.  My family buys 2 trail passes from HCSA and 2 from KLSC (because we our cottage is near Coboconk).  We almost bought 3 for KLSC this year (because of the experiences before), but I am glad we didn't.

I am pumped up for 2016!

Left Mar. 10 for a work assignment in the GTA. Rode that morning for over a 100 miles and had a great ride. Returned today and all the trails are gone. Always a downer... On the upside though, just want to express my thanks to Livin' and the whole gang at HCSA for a totally fantastic season. Just can't say enough, so just  - THANKS ! 

Archived