Grooming the back 100

Muskoka Man

Couldnt wait for groomer action to begin, so I made a small drag that I use to groom our 100 that meets the Pipeline that puts me onto D trail. Have a good base just need another snowfall.

0PbCmZS.jpg

2LrUOPr.jpg

JUD4RzP.jpg

En4wyZI.jpg

7JYtP9n.jpg

SgdIKUY.jpg

Couldnt wait for groomer action to begin, so I made a small drag that I use to groom our 100 that meets the Pipeline that puts me onto D trail. Have a good base just need another snowfall.

2LrUOPr.jpg

JUD4RzP.jpg

En4wyZI.jpg

7JYtP9n.jpg

SgdIKUY.jpg

Wow. Nice base already. There's more snow left than I would have expected.

Looks great!

South of D trail ,hope next week gives me 20 cms to groom up ,had a look at D trail south of Pt Sydney it needs a good snowfall before any packing could even begin , could be a late start boys ,going to run some logging rds tomorow -12 tonight and sunny tommorow going to give the 340 long track machine a run towards Cinder Lk ,put some pics up if we arent to busy riding 

I am shocked their is that much snow left. It will be a nice rock hard base now. One more warm up for a few days before winter arrives. Hopefully we don't get the rain next week.

Bush trails and logging rds are in good shape ,base is froze big time,can stay on top and just go ,going to pack on some Ks tomorow ,glad i have the off trail machine to keep my self sane untill grooming starts 

thats awesome! the base is great indeed. roads are sketchy, however; seriously limiting my riding 

Looks great

Here is a couple pics of the drag and a new bridge on d trail south of Pt Sydney
kcbyMAO.jpg
Cc5Kw25.jpg
IVehEuA.jpg
UGwywBW.jpg
LyDG3CG.jpg

nice little set up mm,is there a patent pending cause I'd like to copy that for a trail for daughter's 120...thx for sharing

I move the cement block to the front for hard packed and to the rear for new snowfall , been using it for years ,put on 80 ks around the back ,hope mother nature doesnt wreck all my hard work , will post a few pics of a bridge i built and keep groomed also 

Archived